JP Woody's Wenger Style Tactics 12.2.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can honestly say this is most consistent tactic i have ever used since playin cm/fm and i have tried loads trust me keep up great work JP. second season starting like first 1 finished made few new signings.

Craigcurtis:
With the new tweaks or the original?

JPWoody:
How will this work with a Southampton team, first season!?

Wow, amazing quadruple! Will definitely give this a try :)

Craigcurtis:
With the new tweaks or the original?

JPWoody:
How will this work with a Southampton team, first season!?

There is no defensive tweak as such. I was just saying i was trying it with a covering CB thats all. Its an attacking tactic so you will concede im afraid.

Defo should mate have never had results like this before but imo must have quality trequestra this is must!!!!

hey craigcurtis, whats your man u line up in first season and also transfers? im starting man u save and am looking for success with, finally, a tactic that seems to suit them.

hope you can reply,
thanks

i used this with southmapton 1st season and got promtoed , billy sharp scored over 60 goals also

hey craigcurtis, whats your man u line up in first season and also transfers? im starting man u save and am looking for success with, finally, a tactic that seems to suit them.

hope you can reply,
thanks
alright mate starting line up was
gk- de gea
rb- smalling
cb- ferdinand
cb- vidic
amr- valencia
aml- young
cml- anderson
cmr- jones
treq- muniain
st- rooney
sold berba,carrick,park,owen first season and bought muniain for first team 21m, and kishna,valencia,vilhena,gunter,cotton,shaw youth players anymore questions just ask mate!

alright mate starting line up was
gk- de gea
rb- smalling
cb- ferdinand
cb- vidic
amr- valencia
aml- young
cml- anderson
cmr- jones
treq- muniain
st- rooney
sold berba,carrick,park,owen first season and bought muniain for first team 21m, and kishna,valencia,vilhena,gunter,cotton,shaw youth players anymore questions just ask mate!

Interesting that you went for Valencia instead of Nani aha. I suppose its personal preference, you cant fault valencia contribution to the team, but there is something about Nani that just shouts star quality (perhaps due to his unpredictability- although at the expense at performance sometimes).

Again, interesting choice with jones and anderson in the middle of the park for you:) For me jones is still a centre back, although I have found that he is probably one of the best right backs in the game for me (on fm).

Anyway, its interesting to see your choice of line up. It will certainly help me select my team when I try this tactic soon (still trying out a few others on the list). Your screen shots from earlier looked immense btw, very impressive :)

Interesting that you went for Valencia instead of Nani aha. I suppose its personal preference, you cant fault valencia contribution to the team, but there is something about Nani that just shouts star quality (perhaps due to his unpredictability- although at the expense at performance sometimes).

Again, interesting choice with jones and anderson in the middle of the park for you:) For me jones is still a centre back, although I have found that he is probably one of the best right backs in the game for me (on fm).

Anyway, its interesting to see your choice of line up. It will certainly help me select my team when I try this tactic soon (still trying out a few others on the list). Your screen shots from earlier looked immense btw, very impressive :)
played jones cm because fletcher injured at start of season sent pogba out on loan and cleverly is not ball winning cm jones was avr about 7.6 a game View attachment 236964and this is why chose valencia over nani more cosistent and look at assists this is first seas history:)

View attachment 236965This is phil jones 1st seas history playing as CMR which is ball winning role

Yeah, I know, no matter what tactic you play valencia gets a ridiculous amount of assists, he is awesome on fm :) One thing I will ask though, who would be a good ball winning mid for united that I could sign? (I like fletcher and carrick BUT fletcher is out for the long term in real life so i don't play him these days as much as i think he is awesome and I have grown to like carrick but I cant help feel he isn't the best cm united could have lol )

Yeah, I know, no matter what tactic you play valencia gets a ridiculous amount of assists, he is awesome on fm :) One thing I will ask though, who would be a good ball winning mid for united that I could sign? (I like fletcher and carrick BUT fletcher is out for the long term in real life so i don't play him these days as much as i think he is awesome and I have grown to like carrick but I cant help feel he isn't the best cm united could have lol )
I sold carrick start of first season along with park,owen,berbatov to free up wages coz i try to be careful with the cash coz of uniteds debt but for BWM CM i would sign lars bender from leverkusen can get for about 11-15m or asamoah from udinese for about 11m also fellaini from everton about 20m. Fletcher has been awseome second seas so far with hamsik next to him

Status
Not open for further replies.