Status
Not open for further replies.
Very happy with this tactic, was using the 4411 callis (mixed results), then the 442lord (mixed results) - players playing well but never looked like winning. Switched to this on the back of a 13 game no win streak and finished the last 10 games with 6 win, 3 draws and 1 loss away to Man City. Just ended up 7th and into Europe to save my job. Great tactic. Not knocking the other 2 as my player stats (average rating were superb) just couldnt win for some reason.

View attachment 302317View attachment 302318View attachment 302319View attachment 302320View attachment 302327

Results speak for itself. I using it for a while. When I was at Brighton I start with it and it helps me to fight for promotin. I start in Slovenia with Mura so maybe lenguage was guilty that theam doesn`t play so good. But no one expect from us to promote. Then I came to Newcastle. They was in Championship and I manage to promote them ( we where 1st). I doesn`t buy much just some young tallents for future. But team came familiar with formation and now we are fighting for europe (in our first season in premier division). So everyone who doesn`t belive in this tactic, PLEASE stay with it. I am also national manager of Poland, but there is hard for players to became familiar with formation and thats whay results are not so amazing, but anyway I bring them to European Championship. Once again CONGRATULATIONS from me JP and hope that there won`t be anymore updates or if will be I hope you will create another one which will be as great as this one is.

Can you upload a ss of mladenovic pls?

Has anyone tried this tactic on Classic Mode?? I'm not getting any success with it, yet everyone else seems to be! Also, if a tactic is successful on the full version, would it be successful on Classic mode or are the two game modes seperate? Thanks for any help!

Has anyone tried this tactic on Classic Mode?? I'm not getting any success with it, yet everyone else seems to be! Also, if a tactic is successful on the full version, would it be successful on Classic mode or are the two game modes seperate? Thanks for any help!
I'm playing on Classic Mode in Polish second league with Stomil - the worst team in the second league and after 2 seasons i get promotion.
View attachment 309115

This is by far the best tactic in fm 2013. I'm playing Rangers and I didn't loose one singel game in the first season. I won both the league and cup against Celtic with 3-1 and 4-1. So this tactic is great.

This tactic has been dreadful for me - only used at home. Bath City, BSS

It does say in the title 13.2.2 patch. It was made for that match engine so that's what it works with.

Why have you deleted the tactic from the side! I have a new PC, and would like to download your tactic again.. Please re-upload it :)

Have you got a 442, 4231 or anything like that lined up for 13.3.2, this is good going forward but I seem to get slammed all the time and have too many gaps at the back...

Any ideas on how I could make it a bit more defensively sound?

Playing with Cardiff so I knocked it down to just Fluid and changed WB to FB and the CM's to DLP and CM instead.

Cheers if you can throw some defensive advice my way JP, been loving your tactics lately!

I've used this tactic to very good effect, however i find it works much better using shouts and tweaks.
Using retain possession makes the passing more accurate and seem to create more chances, i use this from around 30 mins in if not winning.
If im losing i tend to shout push up and get ball forward and go to overload for last 10 mins (only if trailing by a goal or playing well)
If im holding onto a lead a go to fluid, time wasting maximum and retain possession.
All seems to work very well for me, got Cheltenham promoted in consecutive seasons (this was mostly thanks to Joe McKee who is outstanding in lower leagues and this formation)

oh yeah, i changed tackling and pressing to default as well as they never seemed to put in a challenge :)

Going to use this tactic for my second season at Charlton. Used your 442 Counter in the first season and we got to the Playoff Final but lost. Not bad for a team whose media prediction was 18th! So looking to build on that and wanted to try more attacking style this season. We have no money but a reasonable wage budget now I have reshaped the backroom staff and got rid of lots of deadwood players.

Will let you know how I get on as the season progresses! Thanks for your work on all your tactics JP :).

Going to use this tactic for my second season at Charlton. Used your 442 Counter in the first season and we got to the Playoff Final but lost. Not bad for a team whose media prediction was 18th! So looking to build on that and wanted to try more attacking style this season. We have no money but a reasonable wage budget now I have reshaped the backroom staff and got rid of lots of deadwood players.

Will let you know how I get on as the season progresses! Thanks for your work on all your tactics JP :).

Does this still work with the current match engine then?

Decided to do a Southampton save on this won the league first season and in the second season made it through group stages with barca ajax dortmund in my group and top of the league again and in january unfortunately i can't get any screen shots as everytime i load my game i get a crash dump hoping it will be sorted soon though as i have reported it.

I was wondering if you could make a new 442 one thats similair for the new match engine? Hoping you do then i can rotate between the 2 as i see tactics wear off after a season or 2 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.