The Master of tactics is here!!! Good to see you back JP Woody.

Like always, your tactics are briliant. 11M 9W 0D 2L 33Gf-12Ga with Liverpool in 3rd season without transfers!!!

Thanks for your work mate!

Ive changed the training to a more effective set up:

Match training Attacking movement 50%

General training Fitness 50% (average intensity)

Rest before match unticked.

Rest after match ticked.

Tactic continues to be successful everywhere ive tested it. Won 2 dutch titles with Heerenveen and just won the Italian league with Napoli. Once the tactic is fully fluid it works amazingly well.

View attachment 379154View attachment 379153View attachment 379152View attachment 379151View attachment 379150View attachment 379149View attachment 379147

Last edited:
Hi Woody can you put the principal attributes for each role? thank's

Have a save going with Liverpool, used a very similar formation and have a team near built for it. Managed to snap up Courtois and Luke Shaw on cheap deals for season 2 now aswell. Gonna give yours a try because my previous formation dropped massively in the last 10 games of season 1, meaning I went from a 15 point gap to only winning the league by 1 point

Have a save going with Liverpool, used a very similar formation and have a team near built for it. Managed to snap up Courtois and Luke Shaw on cheap deals for season 2 now aswell. Gonna give yours a try because my previous formation dropped massively in the last 10 games of season 1, meaning I went from a 15 point gap to only winning the league by 1 point

Im currently using it on "overload" mentality and its going really well.

View attachment 377022

Hi Woody

I must say that you have done it Again

Play with PSV first season : played 16 games W 14 D 1 L 1 goals 41-11
I have bought Balanta and Ekdal thats all

bye the way, nice to have you back

Hi Woody

I must say that you have done it Again

Play with PSV first season : played 16 games W 14 D 1 L 1 goals 41-11
I have bought Balanta and Ekdal thats all

bye the way, nice to have you back

Good stuff, it worked well for me in the Dutch league with Heerenveen.

Hi JP,

Would you reccomend i use 'overload' or stick with 'attacking' for southampton first season?

I just used 'overload' in my first game with the tactic against arsenal, and i lost 3-2 but thats still a fairly decent result i reckon!

Hi JP,

Would you reccomend i use 'overload' or stick with 'attacking' for southampton first season?

I just used 'overload' in my first game with the tactic against arsenal, and i lost 3-2 but thats still a fairly decent result i reckon!

Im using overload and its working brilliant. Its important to use my training set up though, the extra fitness training will help your team keep their condition and cope with the extra physical demands playing overload for 90 mins needs. Also best results will come when your team is fully fluid with the tactic.

okay cheers ill stick with overload, 2nd game i beat everton 2-1 and third game i lost 4-2 but now i have a 10+ run of games against teams that are not top 4 ( in RL ) so should give me a good indication of results from the tactic! :)

Also would like to add its nice to have a two striker tactic that works!!

okay cheers ill stick with overload, 2nd game i beat everton 2-1 and third game i lost 4-2 but now i have a 10+ run of games against teams that are not top 4 ( in RL ) so should give me a good indication of results from the tactic! :)

Also would like to add its nice to have a two striker tactic that works!!

Yes stick with it, it will get better as your team gets used to it. Good luck.

I'm using this with Shrewsbury in league 1 and doing pretty decent with it but i concede loads and sometimes go onbad runs and sometimes the team completely collapses and go's from 2-0 up to losing 5-2.

half way througt 1 season with PSV
17 games played 15 W 2 D 0 L Goals 42 - 17, 11 points clear from 2. place :)
Qualified to 1 Knouckout round in Chl .. I was in Group with Byern M , atl. Madrid & APOEL

Excellent tactic !!! Thank you JP Woody ;)
Won the french League 2 with AJ Auxerre

I'm using this with Shrewsbury in league 1 and doing pretty decent with it but i concede loads and sometimes go onbad runs and sometimes the team completely collapses and go's from 2-0 up to losing 5-2.

Are you using Attack or Overload?

half way througt 1 season with PSV
17 games played 15 W 2 D 0 L Goals 42 - 17, 11 points clear from 2. place :)
Qualified to 1 Knouckout round in Chl .. I was in Group with Byern M , atl. Madrid & APOEL

Excellent stuff. Attack or overload version?

Excellent tactic !!! Thank you JP Woody ;)
Won the french League 2 with AJ Auxerre

Good stuff :)

Last edited: