Started with this tactic a week or so ago but haven't had a great deal of time to play. Going to switch to your new training set-up tonight.

So far though excellent results with Dortmund. In the league i've played 12 and won 12.
Lewandowski has been amazing so far. (Shame he leaves in the summer on a free)

I've posted some screenshots below for everyone to see, I'll update how I get a long.
Great job Woody!
View attachment 375218View attachment 375215View attachment 375213View attachment 375210

Started with this tactic a week or so ago but haven't had a great deal of time to play. Going to switch to your new training set-up tonight.

So far though excellent results with Dortmund. In the league i've played 12 and won 12.
Lewandowski has been amazing so far. (Shame he leaves in the summer on a free)

I've posted some screenshots below for everyone to see, I'll update how I get a long.
Great job Woody!
View attachment 600220View attachment 600226View attachment 600230View attachment 600235

Good stuff. It worked really well with Dortmund for me too. Keep it up.

Unfortunately it hasn't worked very well with my Plymouth team in the Championship. It definitely improved some areas but too many times a poor pass is made and the opposition counter attacks leaving me wide open and more often than not they score.

hi Woody

Attack version, but I still score the most in the League ( 42 goals ) number 2 28 goals , and have the best goal diff + 28

Quick update on my Psv game: champion with 4 games to play :)
30 games played W 25 D 3 L 2 goals 70-24
and I am in the Cup final as well

One tiny tweak I would make is to tell the keeper to 'distribute to defenders' and 'pass shorter', I found that too many times my keeper would take a long kick and it would be headed back and they score, the tweak has helped, not conceded since it was implemented.

Just lost 5-4 away at Chelsea, they had 8CCCs and I had 6, they're so overpowered in this game it's unbelievable

Unfortunately it hasn't worked very well with my Plymouth team in the Championship. It definitely improved some areas but too many times a poor pass is made and the opposition counter attacks leaving me wide open and more often than not they score.

It can take a number of weeks for the team to get used to the system, it doesn't always work instantly. Im currently testing in English league 2 with Hartlepool, you can see what i mean in the screenshot:

View attachment 374348

Last edited:
I Have to agree with Woody from # 51 I played at least 10 friendly matches with Psv
and first after another 10 gams played it?s really starts working :)
I won the double in first season with 15 points to Ajax on 2. place

this is why this tactic is a progressive tactic and not a plug & play tactic, most tactics on here are basically 1 season tactics and tend to drop when the second season comes around, but this though it could go every season with the same results are even better once the squad is gelled and improved

Hi Woody

Finish 2. season with Psv Won the League AGAIN, :) scored 108 goals in 34 games
CRAZY he he, also won Euro League.. but had difficult keeping cleansheet !!
Bakkali is my top goas score 40 games 40 goals 11 assist

I try overload version for season 3

how is your Hartlepool test going ??

you're a genius :) what was their media prediction ?

I play with Barcelona overload tactic and I spend quite a lot of goals and I playing with instant button