JP's simple & solid 442 & counter version (13.1.3)

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 343
  • Views Views 122K
Status
Not open for further replies.
First half of the first season with my most favourite club FC St. Pauli by using the JP's Counter version. I only used a different training at pre-season but all the other things are same.
Results are satisfying even I don't have a squad that meets the requirements that you wrote on OP.
My current situation is: 1st at German Second Division (19 played - 15 win- 2 lose- 2 draw. Goals for 32 - Goals Against 11), and gonna play quarter final at German Cup.

View attachment 296471

Thank you very much for that great tactic JP Woody. I hope it will work at Bundesliga when I promote.

Last edited:
Gonna try with Feyenoord. Will Helenius-Pelle be a good copple in front?

mulder

janmaat - de vrij - mathijsen - BMI

verhoek - vormer - clasie - drenthe

pelle - helenius

????

This tactic looks even better on this patch.On my last sezon with Legia Warszawa I won polish league , polish cup , polish super cup , champions league (in semi final i won wit barcelona 3-0 A and 5-0 H).
In polish league i won 29 games drwa 1 and 0 lose.I scored 101 gools :O in 30 matches and lost only 11.
Now I am waiting for update that I could start from 4 polish league becouse I tried to start in 9 english but it is too sado maso for me :D

Great work JP I always love you tactics.

Worked great for me for my first season with QPR, Cisse finished top scorer. Thanks.

Hello my friends.
This is my 3 season with spanish team "Beasain". I take the team in spanish fourth division and in this season I am going to play in second division "Liga Adelante". I can not believe that in three years I have come to the second division.
This is like a dream and I will try to play in the first division "Liga BBVA", it will be very difficult, but I will try.
JP thank you very much for everything, I'm enjoying a lot thank you.
I would like a lot put images, but I don´t know how to do

JP made the best tactic for FM12 together with Goals Galore.
Now he made the best tactic for FM13. Legend.

How solid is the counter version at the back? Need to find a solid away tactic where I hardly concede but still have the ability to sneak a win.

JP How come you've deleted your 4-3-2-1/4-3-3 tactic?

After further testing i realised it didn't work as well as i thought it did. I shouldn't of tested with a lower league team really, not unless that's what i was specifically making it for. Anyway im working on something new, hopefully a release soon.

How solid is the counter version at the back? Need to find a solid away tactic where I hardly concede but still have the ability to sneak a win.

Depends how good your defenders are. Tactics can only do so much, it's primarily about players and morale.

Can you tell me poachers that will be good for this tactic, I mean to cover Speed requirement

Hi chaps, first post here.

I've been using this tactic in two saves, and have seen very mixed results. I am looking for some advice.

My first save is a lowly Scottish Division 1 side with absolutely no money. I've fought my way up from Division 2 but it has been a constant struggle. I am seeing *some* improvements but it has been very testing. But my biggest issue is with my Bournemouth save. I have got these guys into the Premiership using this tactic for the most part but it is so inconsistant. I have tried to dabble with it as best as my knowledge allows but it has been pretty varied. Any advice for me?

Hi chaps, first post here.

I've been using this tactic in two saves, and have seen very mixed results. I am looking for some advice.

My first save is a lowly Scottish Division 1 side with absolutely no money. I've fought my way up from Division 2 but it has been a constant struggle. I am seeing *some* improvements but it has been very testing. But my biggest issue is with my Bournemouth save. I have got these guys into the Premiership using this tactic for the most part but it is so inconsistant. I have tried to dabble with it as best as my knowledge allows but it has been pretty varied. Any advice for me?

You know the tactic doesn't work very well on the current 13.2.2 patch? it was made for 13.1.3

JP:

Will your new counter attacking tactic work well with the new patch (13.2.2?)

cheers

JP can I ask you something ...

When you create a tactic (using this one as an example) how do you determine the key stats for the players?
Like what makes you decide that for the complete fwd the heading and strength are key or for the CB's its heading and concentration.....would they be different key stats if you "modified" the tactic?
I believe this is something I am missing big from the game....mind detailing it for me?

Thank you

B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back