JP's simple & solid 442 & counter version (13.1.3)

• Thread starter Thread starter JP Woody
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 343
  • Views Views 122K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Used this tactic halfway into 1st season with my Gladbach save previous results were P 18 W 6 D 4 L 8

latest 6 results with JP's tactic were amazing P6 W6.

1-0 away to Hamburg
4-0 home to Hannover
3-0 away to Mainz
4-2 home to Dortmund
1-0 home to Freiburg
3-1 away to Dusseldorf

9 goals in 6 scored by Luik De Jong (poacher) strangely all 3 goals conceded were pens, 2 in 1 match ?

great tactic i'm old school so love 4-4-2 thanks very much JP !

This is by far the best tactic ive used, started by 2nd season with another tactic but was getting no where so tried this one, im now top of the league with Tottenham with 19 wins 2 draws and 3 defeats, two of those defeats came in my first 3 games, thats when i switched to this tactic and my striker Leandro Damiao is top scorer with 31 goals in 24 league games

View attachment 286783View attachment 286784

Last edited:
Just won the Championship with Leyton Orient. Won 31, Drew 7 and Lost 8. Scored 108 goals and only conceded 46. 100 Points! ;)

Beast tactic. Highly recommend using Kozak and Zaha as the striker partnership. They both managed to score over 30 each. Absolute tanks.

Great Tactic! :P

Arghh.....

I know this tactic is great, but it's me who is messing things up.

Started unemployed with status unknown. After nine games got hired by Sunderland, but I'm struggling ever since. The squad is not brilliant and because there in the relegation zone the morale isn't that good either. But still I'm conceding to much goals.

Overall the games don't go that bad, my defence is sometimes only opened with a razorblade. The opposite play a lot of throughballs and O'Shea and Bramble, not to slowest ones, let it happen.

Last game against City they came three times for the goal in the first twelve minute and scored three times.

Does everbody use this tactic just plug & play?

This is by far the best tactic ive used, started by 2nd season with another tactic but was getting no where so tried this one, im now top of the league with Tottenham with 19 wins 2 draws and 3 defeats, two of those defeats came in my first 3 games, thats when i switched to this tactic and my striker Leandro Damiao is top scorer with 31 goals in 24 league games

Wow, 9-1 v City! (H)

That's an amazing set of results. You must have a great squad.

Arghh.....

I know this tactic is great, but it's me who is messing things up.

Started unemployed with status unknown. After nine games got hired by Sunderland, but I'm struggling ever since. The squad is not brilliant and because there in the relegation zone the morale isn't that good either. But still I'm conceding to much goals.

Overall the games don't go that bad, my defence is sometimes only opened with a razorblade. The opposite play a lot of throughballs and O'Shea and Bramble, not to slowest ones, let it happen.

Last game against City they came three times for the goal in the first twelve minute and scored three times.

Does everbody use this tactic just plug & play?

Are you following my teamtalk advice? Sometimes it can take a while for your team to gain understanding as I showed earlier. Starting unemployed isn't always the best thing to do, you're missing out one pre season to use for your team to gel. Plus you'll be joining a club low on confidence during the season.

absolutely cracking tactic, played over 75 hours with various tactics/formations and no luck , tried this one with villa and just finished 1st season with villa and ended up 3rd place.... no signings bar a player from real madrid called callejon on loan and hleb on a free.... dumped out of the capital one cup early as i did result, lost 5th rounjd fa cup tie with chelsea... i will say tho that having the team instruction as attack and shout as pump ball into box really helps, not tried any other shouts as this really worked for me....will post some screen shots, darren bent is a goal machine scored 43 goals. best result of the season was thrashing arsenal 6-1 lol please see screen shotsView attachment 286865View attachment 286866View attachment 286867View attachment 286868

absolutely cracking tactic, played over 75 hours with various tactics/formations and no luck , tried this one with villa and just finished 1st season with villa and ended up 3rd place.... no signings bar a player from real madrid called callejon on loan and hleb on a free.... dumped out of the capital one cup early as i did result, lost 5th rounjd fa cup tie with chelsea... i will say tho that having the team instruction as attack and shout as pump ball into box really helps, not tried any other shouts as this really worked for me....will post some screen shots, darren bent is a goal machine scored 43 goals. best result of the season was thrashing arsenal 6-1 lol please see screen shotsView attachment 286865View attachment 286866View attachment 286867View attachment 286868

Did you play all season with attacking mentality?

Good work.

Are you following my teamtalk advice? Sometimes it can take a while for your team to gain understanding as I showed earlier. Starting unemployed isn't always the best thing to do, you're missing out one pre season to use for your team to gel. Plus you'll be joining a club low on confidence during the season.

I know that I took a difficult road by starting unemployed. So I'm not giving up and this season the focus is on staying out of the relegation zone and so far that is going well. Currently I'm 15th after 23 matches.

I hope next season I can strenghten the squad and play a good pre-season and make a step to the first ten.

Using your instructions for teamtalks but get most of the times red (negative) reactions from some players. Do you also use individual talks? And pre match what kind do you use, calm or assertive?

You don't change anything during the match?

Let I be clear to I'm not complaning about the tactic.

I know that I took a difficult road by starting unemployed. So I'm not giving up and this season the focus is on staying out of the relegation zone and so far that is going well. Currently I'm 15th after 23 matches.

I hope next season I can strenghten the squad and play a good pre-season and make a step to the first ten.

Using your instructions for teamtalks but get most of the times red (negative) reactions from some players. Do you also use individual talks? And pre match what kind do you use, calm or assertive?

You don't change anything during the match?

Let I be clear to I'm not complaning about the tactic.

Calm or passionate. If they're giving you a negative response its maybe because of your past experience. If they don't respect you then team talks will be hard until you gain their trust and respect.

Did you play all season with attacking mentality?

Good work.

I will try a couple of games with attacking mentality...
Maybe this could work to score more goals, as I don't score enough...

Will keep you updated!

EDIT:

first game with attacking mentality... Created 9 CCC's!!!

View attachment 286903

Last edited:
this has easily become one of my favourite tactics out there atm, thanks jp!

I thought that it was finally going well. Three good wins in a row and the last two I kept a clean sheet.

Then came the big match (derby) away gainst Newcastle. Did teamtalk passionate for the fans and after six minutes I'm two goals behind and to make it even worse, after 25 minutes I'm four behind.

This is what this game is making it so frustrating for me. Then I think I'm on a roll and are working on the mental side and offcourse I can lose, but four goals in 25 minutes?

Second half concedeed a fifth goal and then scored two back. The entire game was at least equal, but based on the match stats I was a little better than Newcastle.

So I'm clueless on what I do wrong.

just beat fiorentina 6-0 away from home in champions league with this tactic...... after changing mentality to attacking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back