Just Another Manager Story... WITH A TWIST!

View attachment 602619

August Review

View attachment 374128
3 points out of a possible 6. I wanted at least 4 but that is how football goes.

View attachment 374127
A masterclass from Sergio Aguero was the difference between the two sides as he sunk our hopes of a dramatic comeback when he headed in the winner from a corner. We outclassed city but the finishing wasnt there. There were some positives for sure.

View attachment 374123

Although the scoreline does not suggest that we controlled the game completely, we did. West Brom couldnt even get a shot off as our defence were in their faces early. I am thinking of replacing Shawcross for a better centre half mind.

League Table:
View attachment 374122
Apologies for the bottom two not being shown, I can never seem to fit them in on the page!

Last edited:
Champions League Draw

View attachment 374121Not a good draw at all as the other 3 teams are established European sides. Our lack of European experience as a club showed two years ago in the Europa league, so lets hope this time we make it past the group, and then we will see from there.

I have played the whole season near enough, so i will be posting some monthly updates when i can get the time, probably tonight! Quite and exciting season to be fair!

Keeping us in suspense since telling us it was back lol....Get them updates posted haha!!

I havent had the time to actually edit and post to be honest! I got stuck into it one night and played 7 months straight haha! The only problem I will have is i stupidly didnt screen shot the league table at the end of each month, is there anyway to see what the table was at a certain date? I'm not an FM Wizard, i just love the game!

View attachment 605955

September Review

View attachment 372678

View attachment 372677

A brilliant result at White Heart Lane which saw Gareth Bale mark his return there with a brilliant solo goal, the Spurs fans will still miss him.

View attachment 372676

Another brilliant away win added with a third clean sheet in a row. Costa was back into his usual scoring form and the season is taking off!

View attachment 372675

Wrexham's first Champions League game ever was marked with a win. A good away win at Galatasaray saw Wrexham second in the group with Madrid. Hopefully we can build on this, 4 clean sheets in a row.

View attachment 372650
Our second loss of the season came unexpectedly. After winning our last 4 without conceding, I was very confident of a win at home to a struggling Stoke, Mellis finished us off after we managed to claw back a goal in a game which we did not deserve.

View attachment 372649
This is a cup i do like to be playing in. Teams see it as a Mickey Mouse cup, but I believe any silverware is progress. I want to make Wrexham one of the most successful clubs in Britain. We won the cup 3 seasons ago and I want the same again, and what a start to the campaign this was. 2 Early goals put us in the drivers seat against Championship side Sunderland, and then Lewandowski finished the game off with a beautiful volley.

View attachment 372648
A great game to finish off a great month! After going a goal down to a wonderful solo goal from Jay Rodriguez, we showed real character to hit back instantly, and found ourselves in front 12 minutes later.
With Griezmann in scoring form as well as our strikers, it looks like we have a plan B even if the opponent has our strikers sussed out.

PLAYER OF THE MONTH:

View attachment 372647

Antoine Greizmann

With 4 goals in as many games this month for the Frenchman, I couldnt say no to giving it him. Costa was fantastic but Greizmann was running the show in all the games he played. When i signed him 2 years ago I said I wanted to see some Ronaldo in him, and I've certainly been seeing that in the last couple of games.

Been meaning to update for a while, but my laptop has caved in on me, its just too slow to do all the screen shots and editing now, which is annoying because ive only had it a year. I'm looking to get a new one but this save has had to many stop starts for me to carry on with it now. I won the league in the end on the last day of the season against Liverpool who were 2 points ahead of me before the game started. I might wait until the next FM to start a new story on here.

Sorry to anyone who wanted this to carry on and the fact i kept stop-starting it. My intentions were to keep this going, never mind! And thanks for all the support throughout :)