Just Another Manager Story... WITH A TWIST!

View attachment 403478

The Diego Costa show again! He likes playing Arsenal by the looks of things!
This was a huge win for us as we now leapfrog Arsenal into 4th place, and thats our goal for the season now! I want Champions League!

View attachment 403467

West Brom have done us a favour here! Spurs messed up at home again and were starting to pull away from them. Tamberini is still smashing them in for United though, I did look into buying him back but i cant afford his 64 million price tag. What a regret!

Super Sunday:

View attachment 403462

Swansea grabbing a draw with Fulham is great news for us as it stops them regaining form after us beating them! Good away win for Newcastle, who we are up against next away!

Monday Night Football:

View attachment 403457

A good result for Liverpool going by what their form is like at the moment! Points dropped for City who still remain unbeaten this season!

View attachment 403414

Great results as none of the teams fighting for top 4 have picked up 3 points!

How will we respond? If we beat Newcastle we will be gaining on them all! This is also the first game Wrexham have played in the league on a Sunday!

View attachment 403398

We got complacent, should never throw away a lead like that!
To rub salt in the wounds Will Hughes scored the winner, and he will play for us in a months time!

View attachment 403397

With Spurs finally winning they end up creeping back up on us, looks like its going to be an up and down season!

Monday Night Football:

View attachment 403394

Merseyside is red! Liverpool come back from a goal down to defeat Everton!

View attachment 403202

A very comfortable win against Palace, even though the scoreline doesnt suggest so! We just kept missing chance after chance and i hope that this was a fluke and it will not carry on in the future.

Saturdays Games:

View attachment 403201

It seems to be a case of, if we win, so does everyone else! Arsenal are really struggling though and they keep dropping points!

View attachment 403200

Fulham have done it again! Another win against a bigger club and they steal fourth place off us as we approach the festive period and more games appear, will their squad be able to cope with the fixture list?

View attachment 403186

Three wins on the bounce now! We are really showing signs that Europe is a possibility!

Januzaj is starting to prove to be a brilliant signing!

View attachment 403187
What a result for Watford! Chelsea and United are still maintaining strong! 15 games into the season and Hull still haven't won a game! Amazing!

Super Sunday:

View attachment 403182

Another one of those "not so super" Sundays, but a good result as Fulhams form continues to drop!

Monday Night Football:

View attachment 403181

A crazy game between two teams who are actually mid table sides at the moment which was unexpected! Everton come from two goals behind to shatter Spurs fans!

Which means the Top Four is currently looking like this:

View attachment 403179
It would be a huge achievement if we managed to stay in here after all 38 games, but were only 5 points off the title itself! One can dream...

Last edited:
View attachment 403170

Not a clue how we managed this! United were all over us and had so many chances to score! John Ruddy was immense! We now enter 3rd place.

View attachment 403169

17 games now played and Hull haven't managed one single win, it looks like theyre down already!

Super Sunday:

View attachment 403168

All the favourites winning today! Willian must have had his weetabix for breakfast!

We have drawn Manchester United in the semi-finals of the Capital One Cup.

Over two legs I'm not too confident we will beat them, but I'm ready to give it ago!

If we do win we will face Manchester City or Leeds in the final, I fancy my chances against

them two. Update coming tonight!

Was not supposed to attach that image, now a few people have seen it though i may as well do a seasons conclusion and start the next, ****!