Just Another Manager Story... WITH A TWIST!

Wow a second place is massive for Wrexham, Hopefully you can win the title next season

Awesome story man loving it !!!! What tactics are u using love to see where u playing ur players and so on :) Maybe also do a edited game looks fun as I'm struggling with normal teams hahahaha ha :)

Awesome story man loving it !!!! What tactics are u using love to see where u playing ur players and so on :) Maybe also do a edited game looks fun as I'm struggling with normal teams hahahaha ha :)

Thanks mate! Play a 4231 that i made myself, will post my seasons "Best XI" in the season summary! Will try to make it good as I've messed it up by uploading that pic! haha

Wow a second place is massive for Wrexham, Hopefully you can win the title next season

A big ask mate! We were punching above our weight abit this season to be honest! European football can attract more players though so hopefully!

Tighten up the defense and you're looking good!

Yeah definitely! my 3 main areas to improve are GK, RB and CB, Ruddy has been solid since being here but has made 3 massive mistake of losing the ball outside of his own box that's effectively cost us the title!

I'm ending this story as I dont have the free time to do it anymore, never seem to play on FM anymore! Sorry

Right, i have more time on my hands now, and I've been craving playing FM for a while so this story is coming back! I will win the league!

Just gone through the whole story.. Great read. and if you do continue hopefully you will start to bring some great youth players through.

TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT:

The story is coming back tonight! After reading through this story I have realised I do want to carry it on. Now that I am saving up for extra spends for my holiday I will also be having a few weekends in, and hopefully this will stop me from going out! Hope you look forward to this coming back tonight! I am!

See you all soon.

Welcome Back mate, as you know I loved this story...Looking forward to the update!!

View attachment 374916

5 Years Enough For Bad Boy Bale.

It appears that Real Madrid have given up on Bale after his 5 year stint at the club. Bale, who is the worlds most expensive player has lost his relationship with the clubs fans and players after the story leaked that Bale had slept with team mate and Real Madrid legend Iker Casillas' wife. With Bale's contract running out this summer, Real Madrid look set to be in for a huge financial loss as they will not be renewing his contract. This story may have damaged Bale's reputation but there will be a list of clubs who still come knocking for the Welshman, With Chelsea and PSG favourites to sign the winger.

View attachment 374845
Wrexham have pulled off the unthinkable, 5 years ago when Gareth Bale signed for Real Madrid for a world record transfer fee, they were a non league side. 5 years later and the world most expensive player ever will be playing at the racecourse, a much smaller ground than the Santiago Bernabeu for sure. Although Bale is now playing for a club from his own country. The Welshman will be relishing the opportunity to tear defences apart in the Premier league again, and with the additions of himself, Barkley and Shaw, maybe Wrexham can push for the title that they missed out on last season.

View attachment 602605
August Preview

View attachment 374132
I'm hoping that we do not lose the first game of the season, although it is possibly the hardest game out of the way. I'm looking for 4 points from this month. West Brown should be a walk in the park but after all... This is the Premier League.

Last edited: