Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register
K4L 4-2-3-1 Goal Scoring Tactic

K4L 4-2-3-1 Goal Scoring Tactic v1.1 2021-01-19

KopForLife

Premium
Dec 21, 2009
Thailand
Update

Just won the latest Season League Title with 6 game to spare. Also into final of Champion League

Anyone that tried this, any feedback would be great.

I Created this tactic with Liverpool in mind and i think this tactic will work well with big team who have better player

Attachments

KopForLife

Premium
Dec 21, 2009
Thailand
In my opinion the first version was better. I think wingers are ineffective in the second version.
Yes in term of scoring goal i also feel first version is better but i feel the 2nd version cut out the odd goal being concede.

By the way can you share some of your result? Right now i am trying this with Liverpool to see if the result is better with better player

KopForLife

Premium
Dec 21, 2009
Thailand
KopForLife updated K4L 4-2-3-1 Goal Scoring Tactic with a new update entry:

Liverpool Adjustment

Ok i made some change to fit into the player that liverpool have

Main problem that i notice is Firmino, he is not a good choice for striker cause he like to drop deep and pass rather than shoot.

You could play Salah at ST but that would leave a hole at AMR which the only other left foot player that we have is Shaqiri who is not good enough to hold down that AMR spot

So what i did is brought in a ST Move Firmino to AMC since Liverpool also don't really have a good AMC but we do have...
Read the rest of this update entry...

KopForLife

Premium
Dec 21, 2009
Thailand
Almost half way and so far Salah been killing it scoring 20 Goal so far in all competition

Why Son Heung Min is really a bad buy only manage 9 goal so far

Attachments

KopForLife

Premium
Dec 21, 2009
Thailand
I got Ibrahimovic for fun, what can I say ..... 3 games, 7 goals :D:cool:
Well that a surprise, I figure due to his workrate his off the ball movement will be minimal and it will impact the AMR/AML performance but in term of goal that look really good. How your AMR AML performance?

Plutte

Nov 2, 2011
I ran a quick test game with man utd yesterday but will start a full game today when i'm home from work later. should probably keep you updated. :)

Reactions: KopForLife

CVSzn

Jan 11, 2021
Been using in my AlbinoLeffe save. Won Serie A in 2025. The games I lost were simply because I don't have Juventus/Inter etc. level players, but I definitely have been overperforming. Thanks!

Reactions: KopForLife