Updated Tactic Version V1.1

Make some minor change and so far it show better result

Leave feedback below.

Attachments

• K4L 4231 Goal 1.1.fmf
    44.6 KB · Views: 1,460
Last edited:
Update

Just won the latest Season League Title with 6 game to spare. Also into final of Champion League

Anyone that tried this, any feedback would be great.

I Created this tactic with Liverpool in mind and i think this tactic will work well with big team who have better player

Attachments

• fm11.jpg
    fm11.jpg
    368.9 KB · Views: 2,178
  • fm22.jpg
    fm22.jpg
    963 KB · Views: 2,260
  • Fm33.jpg
    Fm33.jpg
    583.5 KB · Views: 2,114
Update Tactic

Let me know if you prefer the V1.1 or the original version

In my opinion the first version was better. I think wingers are ineffective in the second version.

In my opinion the first version was better. I think wingers are ineffective in the second version.
Yes in term of scoring goal i also feel first version is better but i feel the 2nd version cut out the odd goal being concede.

By the way can you share some of your result? Right now i am trying this with Liverpool to see if the result is better with better player

KopForLife updated K4L 4-2-3-1 Goal Scoring Tactic with a new update entry:

Liverpool Adjustment

Ok i made some change to fit into the player that liverpool have

Main problem that i notice is Firmino, he is not a good choice for striker cause he like to drop deep and pass rather than shoot.

You could play Salah at ST but that would leave a hole at AMR which the only other left foot player that we have is Shaqiri who is not good enough to hold down that AMR spot

So what i did is brought in a ST Move Firmino to AMC since Liverpool also don't really have a good AMC but we do have...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Almost half way and so far Salah been killing it scoring 20 Goal so far in all competition

Why Son Heung Min is really a bad buy only manage 9 goal so far

Attachments

• Fm04.jpg
    Fm04.jpg
    356.6 KB · Views: 1,487
  • Fm05.jpg
    Fm05.jpg
    343.6 KB · Views: 1,238
  • Fm06.jpg
    Fm06.jpg
    864.8 KB · Views: 1,273
I got Ibrahimovic for fun, what can I say ..... 3 games, 7 goals :D:cool:
Well that a surprise, I figure due to his workrate his off the ball movement will be minimal and it will impact the AMR/AML performance but in term of goal that look really good. How your AMR AML performance?

I ran a quick test game with man utd yesterday but will start a full game today when i'm home from work later. should probably keep you updated. :)

Been using in my AlbinoLeffe save. Won Serie A in 2025. The games I lost were simply because I don't have Juventus/Inter etc. level players, but I definitely have been overperforming. Thanks!