K4L 4-2-3-1 Goal Scoring Tactic

K4L 4-2-3-1 Goal Scoring Tactic v1.1 2021-01-19

Well that a surprise, I figure due to his workrate his off the ball movement will be minimal and it will impact the AMR/AML performance but in term of goal that look really good. How your AMR AML performance?
Mane 6 goals in 7 games and Sallah 2 goals in 5 games. Sallah gives more assists and scores fewer goals. Thiago is the assists king .... 6 assists in 7 games

Been using in my AlbinoLeffe save. Won Serie A in 2025. The games I lost were simply because I don't have Juventus/Inter etc. level players, but I definitely have been overperforming. Thanks!
That good to hear can you share some of the big game result?

Mane 6 goals in 7 games and Sallah 2 goals in 5 games. Sallah gives more assists and scores fewer goals. Thiago is the assists king .... 6 assists in 7 games
That why i said Thiago is a beast, I really want to try with Kevin De Bruyne too but i doubt i can buy him to liverpool haha

For me Salah been scoring alot of goal Mane too but my ST Son is really lacking behind

Sure, here is the current season. This is my first time ever playing FM so I'm trying to figure out how to find last season's, but I'll post that too. I was really unlucky to get R Madrid this early in the season with a lot of new players, but I managed to draw when I played them 2 months later. I also wiped the floor with Juventus on 1/4/2026. Edit: added last season

Attachments

• 1610487606518.png
    1610487606518.png
    9.8 MB · Views: 473
  • 1610487856454.png
    1610487856454.png
    9 MB · Views: 459
  • 1610487876578.png
    1610487876578.png
    9.1 MB · Views: 486
I just downloaded the skin last night, so I haven't used instant mode until just now. So none of the screenshots were instant, but I play with "Only Commentary" and just watch the scoring replays.

Sure, here is the current season. This is my first time ever playing FM so I'm trying to figure out how to find last season's, but I'll post that too. I was really unlucky to get R Madrid this early in the season with a lot of new players, but I managed to draw when I played them 2 months later. I also wiped the floor with Juventus on 1/4/2026. Edit: added last season
That some really good result, i am pretty sure if i got my corner tactic set up correct that should help too. cause right now i am conceding quite a number of goal from counter attack after my team take the corner kick.

Judging from your result i have a feeling you got a pretty average ball winning midfielder, that the only person on your front field that is mainly focus on winning the ball and if he is good at it he will win the ball high on the field which will lead to counter attack scoring chance

have unfortunately had to install everything again on my pc. so i think will go with chelsea they have the team for that tactic and think it will go well.

That some really good result, i am pretty sure if i got my corner tactic set up correct that should help too. cause right now i am conceding quite a number of goal from counter attack after my team take the corner kick.

Judging from your result i have a feeling you got a pretty average ball winning midfielder, that the only person on your front field that is mainly focus on winning the ball and if he is good at it he will win the ball high on the field which will lead to counter attack scoring chance

I already got some counter goals through corners. Changed the corners, things have worked a lot better since then.

have unfortunately had to install everything again on my pc. so i think will go with chelsea they have the team for that tactic and think it will go well.
Let me know how the result is

I already got some counter goals through corners. Changed the corners, things have worked a lot better since then.
I still have not figure out corner tactic.. if yours is working , mind if you share the result ( just the corner part)

I use those, work pretty well. Are from Steam. At least I don't get any more counter goals.

Attachments

• PEP INSPIRED SHORT CORNER LEFT.fmf
    79.1 KB · Views: 138
  • PEP INSPIRED SHORT CORNER RIGHT.fmf
    79.2 KB · Views: 114
my choice fell on arsenal, not a bad start

Attachments

• Marck Nielsen_ Indbakke.png
    Marck Nielsen_ Indbakke.png
    6.1 MB · Views: 435
this is how it looks so far

Attachments