K4L 4-2-3-1 Goal Scoring Tactic

K4L 4-2-3-1 Goal Scoring Tactic v1.1 2021-01-19

By the way guys

I will be releasing probably the final version of 4321. I fixed the set piece issue with DCR scoring about 8-10 goal per season. I am still testing it out a little before, once i am sure there no improvement i can make to this tactic i will release it

Thank for all the feedback, it really help

Hey Kop,

Can you try this one? Made some small tweaks to suite underdog teams (haven't tested with big sharks) and here's a small test with it (1st season with Telford, no transfer, no OI, AM does the teamtalks):

Attachments

• K4L 4231 Goal LFC v2.1 (balanced).fmf
    44.5 KB · Views: 82
  • K4L 4231 Goal LFC v2.fmf
    44.5 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
generally the tac has been great but since december ive stumbled in a few games, i dont expect to win every game but any suggestions on what you change in these situations - btw that loss to crystal palace is embarrassing to me, im currently top and theyre bottom!!!!

Attachments

• Manchester United_ Fixtures-3.png
    Manchester United_ Fixtures-3.png
    717.4 KB · Views: 356
As you can see, after winning 10 of my 1st 11 away games this season im now really struggling.......

Attachments

• Manchester United_ Fixtures-4.png
    Manchester United_ Fixtures-4.png
    708.7 KB · Views: 332
Hey Kop,

Can you try this one? Made some small tweaks to suite underdog teams (haven't tested with big sharks) and here's a small test with it (1st season with Telford, no transfer, no OI, AM does the teamtalks):

Sure i give it a try soon.. Thank for feedback mate

generally the tac has been great but since december ive stumbled in a few games, i dont expect to win every game but any suggestions on what you change in these situations - btw that loss to crystal palace is embarrassing to me, im currently top and theyre bottom!!!!
You should always sub out the underperforming player and whenever i am behind i always use touchline demand more whenever it can be use, that help me comeback alot of the time. Oh and always criticize the player that you sub out, look at his stats. if it ST and he is not getting shot , u can criticize him for finding space or lead line more effectively or if he is not scoring goal even with all the shot he is making then go for wasting chance. For midfielder i generally go for not creating chance for striker. I notice that generally with this tactic if your striker is scoring goal you will win big but if your striker is missing chance it will be tight game

take a look at your loses and find out how you lose the game that help

Sir, how did u manage to buy son, camavinga and kulusevski in the first season sir?
I sold alot of the player for cheap and you can buy them in installment. Son is a test buy i sold him after 1 season don't get him for this tactic. As for kulusevski he is out on loan on the first season so you cannot buy him yet. you can go for him second season you should be able to get him at around 40-63m. As for me i used editor since i want to test out this tactic for LFC and it not my main gameplay save anyway. I am playing create a club as main.

Last edited:
By the way guys

I will be releasing probably the final version of 4321. I fixed the set piece issue with DCR scoring about 8-10 goal per season. I am still testing it out a little before, once i am sure there no improvement i can make to this tactic i will release it

Thank for all the feedback, it really help

any idea when ?

Hi sir.. sorry i am new in fm.. how do u buy players in installment.. can u explain more and i will like to try in my game

Hi sir.. sorry i am new in fm.. how do u buy players in installment.. can u explain more and i will like to try in my game
Just give a base money then the rest u can offer installment and other similar term which will use less money for this season but it will eat up your budget in long term

KopForLife updated K4L 4-2-3-1 Goal Scoring Tactic with a new update entry:

K4L 4231 Goal Final

Final Update of this tactic

As you can see from the picture i attract Striker is Scoring alot of goal and Winger also scoring quite a bit too

Gomes also scoring abit of goal from Corner

Breaking down what each position do so you know what type of player to look for
GK = Good shot stopping and One on One
FB = Good Tackling and Good Crossing Ability
CB = Good Tackling and Position / Anticipation
Defense will play a very high line so you will need your defender to have speed to track back...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I am having a great time with this tactic, wow! I'm managing Paris FC, we're significantly weaker than Paris SG.. :LOL:

4tnZQ3v.png