Kenny Dalglish leaves Liverpool manager's post

No sympathy because he didnt wear a suit,

Really, bore off.

Pretty sure that was a joke.

I have no sympathy for him because of the way he handled the Suarez affair, and the fact that every time he spoke to the press, he acted like a ****.

Either way, finishing so low in the league for a team of such stature shouldn't be deemed acceptable, even with winning a cup. You won't be attracting similar deals for kits or anything else if you have a prolonged time stuck with a mediocre manager, finishing mid table season after season, splashing cash on useless players. Better off rid, even if he did have you playing some nice football, your defence was appalling, even though you have very good players playing in defence.

Im hearing Roberto Martinez linked for the job? surely not. I think they might bring Rafa back.

OH! Here in Benfica we have a Jesus, and ehh, we kinda wanna get rid of him, he's actually quite good don't get me wrong, but playing with like 7 guys on all out attack in 90% of the games is not very good for our defense ;)

Ralf Rangnick please, the man is adored in Germany and has the CV to prove his abilities. Just look at where TSG 1899 Hoffenheim are now compared to where they were, say, five to six years ago?

I also love him to bits :wub:

Rangnick could be good choice if he has recovered from that exhaustion or what ever it was he left Schalke for.

Rangnick could be good choice if he has recovered from that exhaustion or what ever it was he left Schalke for.

Yeah but im sure he would want the summer off, but I like him a lot.

Deserved sacking tbh, my choices would be AVB or Rafa. Rafa did well with **** owners, could do great with good owners

Need someone young-ish to put some excitement and enthusiasm back into Liverpool, don't get me wrong I think Rangnick and Benitez are good managers but I think it would be good to try someone who has something to prove.. AVB or Martinez.

Need someone young-ish to put some excitement and enthusiasm back into Liverpool, don't get me wrong I think Rangnick and Benitez are good managers but I think it would be good to try someone who has something to prove.. AVB or Martinez.
I think Rafa would have something to prove and would love to be back at the club. Was very good with **** owners and would love to have a go again with good owners. He was harshly sacked and probably would want a chance to prove that

I think Rafa would have something to prove and would love to be back at the club. Was very good with **** owners and would love to have a go again with good owners. He was harshly sacked and probably would want a chance to prove that

To be honest as unlikely as it is I am surpised no one has mentioned Unai Emery. I am not sure if he would come to Liverpool due to them not being in Champions League but an extremely good manager.

To be honest as unlikely as it is I am surpised no one has mentioned Unai Emery. I am not sure if he would come to Liverpool due to them not being in Champions League but an extremely good manager.

He's off to Spartak Moscow

Emery was appointed Spartak Moscow manager at some point last week sadly, as I wanted him to manage Chelsea.

-Edit-

Damnit Mike! XD

He's off to Spartak Moscow

**** not heard that one, good luck to him but seems a bit of a waste if I am honest!

Just seen a tweet by Stan Collymore apparently according to him FSG want a sub 45 aged manager, so that rules out Benitez if it is true and co.?

**** not heard that one, good luck to him but seems a bit of a waste if I am honest!

Just seen a tweet by Stan Collymore apparently according to him FSG want a sub 45 aged manager, so that rules out Benitez if it is true and co.?

He also stated that Guardiola/Hiddink are the type of managers FSG should be looking at.

I want to hear what Zeb has to say about all this. And what he thinks will happen next. Nobody on here knows more about Liverpool then him, I'm sure he'll shed some light on people's questions and thoughts.

I want to hear what Zeb has to say about all this. And what he thinks will happen next. Nobody on here knows more about Liverpool then him, I'm sure he'll shed some light on people's questions and thoughts.

Zeb's PM to me earlier "Off to get wrecked. We're ******."