He's an awesome player. Never fails to disappoint when brought on.

I use him as a lone striker in a 4-2-3-1 formation with inside forwards .. he's doing it fine but isn't exceeling .. maybe it's the role? i use him as a complete forward.. maybe advanced forwards or striker? i need help. thnxs

36 Goals in the prem on my arsenal save 2015/16

he is very good player...but i bought him 10m..expensive player :(, but he will develop to a worldclass striker in my MU game.hehehe..:)

I played Baba (the black death :D ) AML as an inside forward in my 4-2-3-1 and he destroys for me, he won world player of the year 3 times in a row scored 41 in 41 with assists on top on his best season. Becomes the best striker in the game barring possible regens.

Recently made a big money move from Fiorentina to Arsenal for me. A whopping £58 million. Didn't seem to have the best first season but I'm still dreading seeing what he can produce second time around.

this player is a beast, will be the one of the best players in future on FM, I just brought him for £12.8m on 2nd season and cant wait for him to start, also have Van Persie, Andy Carrol £10.5. and Lukaklu £8.9m

best young striker in the game
next to Yaya Sanogo
here what he looks like in 2020 in my game

Man City bought him on my United save for 48M in season 2015/2016!!!! Only scored 1 league goal and its November, but his stats look immense.

Khouma Babacar and Neymar are the best partnership for the striker in FM11...huhu..no doubt about it...Babacar was the target man while i put Neymar as poacher...really impressive...

Just bought the beast, second season with Dortmund, using him as a target man and rotating Barrios and Gameiro (I bought from a French team for a hefty price, was worth it when he got 30 goals in 22 games).

Next to Kadlec, Neymar and Sanogo as one of the best young strikers in the game

I bought babacar for 14mil in 2011 but he does not seem a major goal scorer despite having better finishing stats than my Sonogo, 36apps 11goals 10assists

Signed him on my Chelsea save to eventually replace Drogba but he gets hurt a lot. He's had about two injuries that kept him out 2-3 months each and a few knocks that kept him out a couple of weeks. Other than that, he is a good performer when he's fit.

he cost me 40 million (most of my transfer budget) but i brought him as a long term replacement for Rooney hopefully by the time Rooney reaches 30 he will replace him easily. I have only played 8 matches in the league and a few elsewhere Babacar has mostly come on a sub but is my top scorer at the moment. He is amazing against the big teams for me he has dominated Chelsea and Liverpool for me so far they can't handle him. I play him as a complete forward and hes proving worth the money so far.

He's developing well for me. Have Berbatov tutoring him, some good results from that but his determination has taken a nose dive. He's been good in his handful of appearances.

Always snap him up first season if I can, usually around £9.5m. Shame his flair is so low; I like my players to be able to make something outta nothing. Great if paired with a top creative player though -- him + Rooney is godlike

get him cheap in first season around 10 million or so...wait any longer and expect to pay big bucks like i did for him. I've paid 40 million for him making him my most expensive signing but hes proving worth it so far.

I've gotta get this guy.. :D
In all my older saves he and Agyei i believe his name is, normally end up with each other and it really does make there team so hard to beat. A top future player, only thing is his original price tag.