this guy is a Manchester City legend in my game. Highly effective. At the same level as lukaku.

signed him for malaga for 9million in 1st season, with lukalu for 6.75 million, hope to sign sanogo for 5 million after he recovered from his bad injury.

signed him & hulk for my ManUtd in my last save, I played 3 strikers (hulk, babacar, rooney or welback) and fired over 110 goals in EPL for every season. I asked him to give up placed shot and added power shot (my coach advised me). Just wanna know what PPMs do you guys ask him to learn?

off topic, what PPMs do you ask lukaku & sanogo to pick up? both of them have nothing at the beginning

bought him first season to chelsea for 11million, integratted him asap, know in 2015 and he's pritty much best striker in the game

insanely good i have him and kadlec rotating as lone strikers both are insane both pick up 2-3 week knocks quite often though but babacar gets average ratings of 7.8 in prem with a goal a game almost and 45 caps with 36 goals very good striker.

what role are playing him as lone

I'm in my fifth season with Arsenal and have used a 4-3-3 formation from the second season onwards as
4-4-2 is just dull! I bought Vagner Love for £12million in my first season as a replacement for Chamakh (as he was ****) to lead the line and he is a dream. He is about to hit 100 goals for me and is still number one. I definitely suggest getting this guy. He also scored the winning goal in the 2014 World Cup Final 90+4minute 1-0 victory over Argentina (I was manager of Brazil and duly resigned after!).

As for BABACAR, well i got him from Fiorentina in my first season on a half season loan until the end of that season. He did extremely well for a 16/17 year old bagging some really important goals. Sadly he went back to Fiorentina but I just had to have him. So I paid £14mill for him and is waiting in the wings to take over from Vagner Love as no1. He is now 21 and his finishing is 19 (will defo hit 20 soon) and his stats are increasing all the time. £14mill is a bargain. It's just impossible to take the Love out of the starting 11 but Babacar is savagely good...

I just got him for Spurs, got him on loan paying 2.7M and a future fee of 10M :D

I bought him for 90 millions (yes, i had a lot of money to spend) to replace Villa. He hasnte blended into the squad yet, and he is really bad in the first games, having more than 4-5 opportunities to score in each game and missing them. I think the problem is his preffered moves. For example, Villa had placing shots, trying to beat the offside trap and moving into channels. In his last good year he scored 65 goals for me in every competition, before he got injured. On the other hand, Babacar has amazing stats, but he doesnt beat the offside trap, or moving into channesl or place shots and i dont want to play him as a target man. Im trying to persuade him learn these moves at the moment.

iwe bought him in 3rd season for 22M e. he is incredible. top goalscorer in every competition, also he was top goalscorer on world cup.

I need some help on how to play him. Am Arsenal at the moment, but he is just so inconsistent. I play a 4-2-3-1, with Babacar playing the lone striker, with Fabreas as the Advanced Midfielder behind him. Nasri and Walcott are inside forwards. Because his flair is pretty low, is it best not to give him freedom to roam from position? He has high strength, but is it better to make him hold up the ball?

I signed him for Arsenal in my second secason and had him for 14 years and was incredible! I did find however that he was best playing with a strike partner and not on his own so you may need to adjust your tactics and as he is so good in the air, bring in some wingers who can actualy cross a ball, walcott cant do this and nasri always cuts inside. Had him as an advanced forward too. Hope this helps

Bought him for my newcastle save in the 2nd season for like 11million, and he ended that season top scorer in the league, beating rooney by 14 goals.

I set him as my complete forward and him and tomas necid are by far the best partnership in the EPL :)

can u guyz help me?i'm playing totenham n on my fourth season..i'm playing with my friend together n he's using aston villa...my first season i did qualify for champions league but i won the FA cup...on the second season i won the charity n league cup...the third season i won the premier league...but now in the fourth season i kinda struggle coz i didn't make a lot of transfer whether it's in or out...my team now are..(adler/gomes,- romario/aurier/cassani,- bale/assou-ekkotto/naughton, - shawcross/toloi/mazuch, subotic/jagielka - arturo vidal, sandro, veloso, hamsik, pastore, ganso, huddlestone, modric, jovetic, douglas costa, aaron lennon, marin,- kadlec, babacar, luis suarez, iker muniain) n i'm using the goals galore tactic, but...still i can't dominate in league now, last season i did dominate n my suarez is nuts!! banggin' 28 in 32 app...but i always lose against madrid n barca....can any body give me some advice which player should i choose for my fisrt team n which role should i play them...i often use pastore n ganso in mc then babacar as solo striker upfront but he juz lack of goals (is it coz babacar not a single striker??) thanx before...=)

I bought him for 90 millions (yes, i had a lot of money to spend) to replace Villa. He hasnte blended into the squad yet, and he is really bad in the first games, having more than 4-5 opportunities to score in each game and missing them. I think the problem is his preffered moves. For example, Villa had placing shots, trying to beat the offside trap and moving into channels. In his last good year he scored 65 goals for me in every competition, before he got injured. On the other hand, Babacar has amazing stats, but he doesnt beat the offside trap, or moving into channesl or place shots and i dont want to play him as a target man. Im trying to persuade him learn these moves at the moment.
When I sign him from Fiorentina he already have 'place shot', playing with back to goal and beat offside( I guess Fiorentina's manager told him to learn them) and he's scoring for fun!

amazing player when patnered with a poacher or creator
or you can play as a lone man

can u guyz help me?i'm playing totenham n on my fourth season..i'm playing with my friend together n he's using aston villa...my first season i did qualify for champions league but i won the FA cup...on the second season i won the charity n league cup...the third season i won the premier league...but now in the fourth season i kinda struggle coz i didn't make a lot of transfer whether it's in or out...my team now are..(adler/gomes,- romario/aurier/cassani,- bale/assou-ekkotto/naughton, - shawcross/toloi/mazuch, subotic/jagielka - arturo vidal, sandro, veloso, hamsik, pastore, ganso, huddlestone, modric, jovetic, douglas costa, aaron lennon, marin,- kadlec, babacar, luis suarez, iker muniain) n i'm using the goals galore tactic, but...still i can't dominate in league now, last season i did dominate n my suarez is nuts!! banggin' 28 in 32 app...but i always lose against madrid n barca....can any body give me some advice which player should i choose for my fisrt team n which role should i play them...i often use pastore n ganso in mc then babacar as solo striker upfront but he juz lack of goals (is it coz babacar not a single striker??) thanx before...=)

What're you talking about not made many transfers, I can see 20 at least. Also, this isn't the place to ask that.

When I sign him from Fiorentina he already have 'place shot', playing with back to goal and beat offside( I guess Fiorentina's manager told him to learn them) and he's scoring for fun!

He started scoring mate. I meen, he really started scoring. Almost 80 goals in a season.