Are you guys on about the 11.3 patch? , cus i started a new game with Roma...and Babacar is just not interested in signing...???

Are you guys on about the 11.3 patch? , cus i started a new game with Roma...and Babacar is just not interested in signing...???

I'm playing Aston Vill on 11.3 and I signed him in the first season winter for 18 mil euros, 5 goals in 6 starting appearences and 2 as a substitute. He also scored an amzing goal on his debuta against arsenal.

He's absolutely insane after four seasons, by far the best striker in the game. A perfect example of a complete forward.

had him for sunderland now for 2 seasons 63 goals all comps first season 64 goals second paid £15.75 mil for him now worth £30 mill awesome

What role do you guys have him in? And what role does the other striker (if any) play in?

When I sign him from Fiorentina he already have 'place shot', playing with back to goal and beat offside( I guess Fiorentina's manager told him to learn them) and he's scoring for fun!
He already has placedshhoots for mebut I'll train him in those & see if he can score even more.

for me he is the best striker on the game he is keeping torres and dzeko out of the side with his form 2014/2015

hes not that good for me in the first season i got him, 2011, is this normal im playing him as Complete forward, any training tips for him?

First time ever I've signed this guy ahead of Lukaku and Sanogo, don't think I'm gonna be disappointed. In my Liverpool 4-2-3-1 him as my lone striker with Hazard and Suarez feeding him could be absolutely lethal.

Hey guys, I have signed Babacar for tottenham, I got him at the january transfere window of the second season for 18m. Im going into the third season but he has appeared to have alot of injury problems with him just picking up his second 3-4 month injuries in a year =S. i was wandering what training schedule you use for this guy to get such ridiculously goog stats lol. I am afraid of injuring him when he seems so injury prine =S

Here's a few of my screens of him, I had a thread about him, (evidently after this one, sorry :/) so here goes.

Look at his stats!!!

Last edited:
I am about to sign him for £13.75m for Crystal Palace (Fourth Season)... worth the splash???

Dazron - I snapped him up on loan in my first season at Everton due to lack of forwards, he was amazing off the bench so got him again for the second. He is pushing my strikers Tim Cahill and Lukaku all the way for a starting place..off the bench this season he has 11 goals in 14 games...good job I have an agreedprice of 4.5m at the end of the loan :)

Weirdly I managed to sign him for just 13m in season three for Crystal Palace, on just £37k a week! A feat i've not managed to replicate on any other save... I must've got lucky. I can eventually (after spamming press) get him to talk to me, but even after offering him £90k+ a week he tells me to **** off. This is at £20m... Oh well, Vagner Love and Sanogo are in my team, i'll make do. I wanted to develop him at the same time though.

Signed him in 3rd season for Boro, not prolific but decent enough. Is Complete Forward his best role?

What role have people found he works best in as a lone striker? im thinking about playing 4-2-3-1 with an advanced playmaker amc and wingers moving into channels.