I've used the 4312 for all my lower league games. Always over achieved.
Finally thought with LFC marshalls transfer update that I'd try Spurs again with the new players and thought I would go with one of your 442's

What 4-4-2 tactic should i use on 15.3.2 update ? And what OI's ? Thanks in advance :)

What 4-4-2 tactic should i use on 15.3.2 update ? And what OI's ? Thanks in advance :)

I think Wee Free Men v4 is Better, but Kick *** works fine, too. Only WFM needs OIs, there are in post #173

I think Wee Free Men v4 is Better, but Kick *** works fine, too. Only WFM needs OIs, there are in post #173
Ok , i will give it a go with Liverpool. Does my wingers need to be inverted , left foot on right wing and right foot on the left wing ? Same question for the F9 , does it need the right one to be left-footed and vice versa ?
And one other thing . If LB and RB takes the corners ,who is staying behind ? Only one man staying back at attacking corners , isn't that too risky ? :)

Last edited:
Can't believe how good this tactic is, ok i'm only in league one, but i annihilated a strong Villa side away 4.0 and totally dominated missed a pen and one disallowed, defence was leaky at first but now settling down...top top tactic
View attachment 230893

Ok , i will give it a go with Liverpool. Does my wingers need to be inverted , left foot on right wing and right foot on the left wing ? Same question for the F9 , does it need the right one to be left-footed and vice versa ?
And one other thing . If LB and RB takes the corners ,who is staying behind ? Only one man staying back at attacking corners , isn't that too risky ? :)

Sorry, i was a few days in the mountains without internet...

Doesn't matter foot of any player, yes LB and RB take corners, and yes it's a bit risky, you can put some other fast player to stay back, maybe a F9.

Using the V4. First season in Bournemouth no transfer. Play 12 Win 10 Draw 1 Lost 1. GF 35 GA 8. Not bad

OP updated with v4 at first (with OIs) and i hope better understanding.

Are the OI in the red for all positions cant tell from the picture ?

Last edited:
This 442 is unbelievable. I don't usually comment on these threads I just steal the tactic -lazy I know.

It brought my really average Stockport County side a league & cup double with ease.

Strikers hitting 30 goals, wingers 15-20 goals. I use downloadable filters to acquire the correct players per position.

I've been getting recognition for best tackling, passing accuracy in the division.I cannot speak highly enough of it.

I'm off to League 2 with Stockport onwards & upwards.

This 442 is unbelievable. I don't usually comment on these threads I just steal the tactic -lazy I know.

It brought my really average Stockport County side a league & cup double with ease.

Strikers hitting 30 goals, wingers 15-20 goals. I use downloadable filters to acquire the correct players per position.

I've been getting recognition for best tackling, passing accuracy in the division.I cannot speak highly enough of it.

I'm off to League 2 with Stockport onwards & upwards.

Is that the 442 from the opening post?