View attachment 274324

For first time in my FM life, i spent lots and lots of money and only sold the garbage... Our salaries change from 13 M to 76 M!
I guess if we don't win the cup at least, koreans fired me. :'(

I like the defensive strong of TMFT, but this season i'm playing back to WFM v4. It's working great again for me!

Last edited:
V4??? Can you please upload, i find only v3. Thx-

don't use V2 new one with palace loose every game away lol sorry not rubbishing it but palace got bad players lol

do u tink V4 would work with palace got 31 mil to spend starting 4th season?

Last edited:
don't use V2 new one with palace loose every game away lol sorry not rubbishing it but palace got bad players lol

do u tink V4 would work with palace got 31 mil to spend starting 4th season?

v4 is another kind of 442. Is a counter tactic previous to kick ***. On previous updates worked better than kick *** has never worked. Test it.

Fu**ing crazy first game in Cyprus league... WTF is this?

View attachment 274011

edit: look at the fu**ing effectivity of AEL... 3 shots, 3 goals...

Last edited:
Yours TMFT tactic have great defence...if only have more time ill play second season with spurs and bring some SS

Best 4-4-2 i used. With palermo 3 Times won serie a in 5 seasons and a third place in season 1 and 2. Won some cups to. With villareal First and second season ended on place three and season 3 on place 2 With 89 points, Barcelona had also 89 points but had a better goal saldo. Also reached cup finale in season 3 lost against real Madrid. In europe i reached the Europa-League finale in season one, lost 3-2 against porto. In season 2 cl finale against Bayern Munchen lost 1-0. So no prices but for such a small club in the most difficult competion still great. The tactic is really stable. You score very easy.