How efficient is this tactic without OIs?

Very for me. play 4 - won 4-0, 5-0, 6-0, 3-1 and 5-0 up in my match being played. only slightly tweaked the OP.

Leave Ois to the *** Man, unless he demands tackle hard against everyone and i remove those.

U're arsenal? fully fluid, OIs? Maybe you haven't correct players... i'm always topscorer team.
I don't know why it doesn't work for you, sorry
Anyway, one only game it's not a deep test.

dont apologize the guy is a **** 1 game and hes moaning and its not constructive criticism just a troll ignore him wampley :)

dont apologize the guy is a **** 1 game and hes moaning and its not constructive criticism just a troll ignore him wampley :)

Yes, thanks. I've seen his last posts are all trolling. No prob. Going for the FA Cup!

looks good just brought FM 15 gonna give this a try with cordoba see if i can keep them up :)

View attachment 816935

mixed results lol how u use ur OI's cant read spanish lol cordoba team is bad no money bad players hahaha its gonna be a massecure :D

Good luck with Cordoba! Andone is amazing as CF...

Oi's: Tight M and Closing D to all. Weaker foot from MR to STCR
LB take left corners and RB right

Well got drilled 9-1 first game to Real Madrid lol but was expecting that away def so bad in this team lol but won 4-2 against celta at home in 2nd will play a few more and show results :)

View attachment 282275View attachment 282274

sitting 3rd after 11 games wow this tactic is cool :) with a team predicted to finish 20th only signed 2 players lassad ST and faye defender aged 36 lol how i am 3rd is amazing if u looked how bad my DC's are and bad midfield lol awesome stuff :)