Amazing tactic.
Won everything in North America with Montreal Impact first season. (Concacaf champions League, MLS, Canadian Cup)

Having Romero, Balanta, Depay and a few of those other epic gems clearly made a difference of course

I don't want to **** on the tactic or your review, but whenever people "test" tactics using all those wonderkids, it renders the test useless. You can use a default tactic and win everything when you have those players.

Anyway, it's strange to me this thread has almost no attention, even though there haven't been many negative experiences and the tactic did well in most testing leagues.

I don't want to **** on the tactic or your review, but whenever people "test" tactics using all those wonderkids, it renders the test useless. You can use a default tactic and win everything when you have those players.

Anyway, it's strange to me this thread has almost no attention, even though there haven't been many negative experiences and the tactic did well in most testing leagues.

agree with you. Someone said this tactic is amazing with Bayern,lol. Tactic isn't Bayern is amazing.

I've said it before somewhere else.
First of all, tests using teams like Real M., Barcelona, Bayern, Man Utd, Ajax, Porto etc. are useless because they are powerful teams respective to their leagues.
Second of all, buying a bunch of known wonderkids within a season or two also makes any testing useless.

When someone, like TopHill above, takes a team like Montreal which is not one of the best in MLS as far as I know, and wins everything, then THAT'S a useful test.
I'd like to see someone take a team like Deportivo, don't buy wonderkids and show us what the tactic can do over 2 or 3 seasons. Something like that would also be useful.
Screaming "OMG WON EVERYTHING WITH CHELSEA, COSTA 70 GOALS" means **** all.

I've said it before somewhere else.
First of all, tests using teams like Real M., Barcelona, Bayern, Man Utd, Ajax, Porto etc. are useless because they are powerful teams respective to their leagues.
Second of all, buying a bunch of known wonderkids within a season or two also makes any testing useless.

When someone, like TopHill above, takes a team like Montreal which is not one of the best in MLS as far as I know, and wins everything, then THAT'S a useful test.
I'd like to see someone take a team like Deportivo, don't buy wonderkids and show us what the tactic can do over 2 or 3 seasons. Something like that would also be useful.
Screaming "OMG WON EVERYTHING WITH CHELSEA, COSTA 70 GOALS" means **** all.

TALK FOR ME . I'm giving you all my rights .

well do some LLM with the tactics you think needs better or another form of testing, might be a fun journey from the bottom leauges to a countrys best leauge :)

I'm Oxford United after sucsessive promotions with a 4222 i got to the prem and struggled big time after the patch. Bottom at Christmas. In fairness my saluary per annum is 23m the next closest is 34m so its a proper burnley save. Then today i put this on. And i stole some things from other tactics on fmbase. Since then I been smashing it. And went on to win the FA Cup.

Heres what I got

Oppo Instructions

View attachment 291527

Throw Ins

View attachment 291526

Corners

View attachment 291524

Semi Final vs Man City

View attachment 291523

View attachment 291521

Anyways i loved 4141 on the last FM and this is by far the best I've seen on the patch. Great work.

I'm Oxford United after sucsessive promotions with a 4222 i got to the prem and struggled big time after the patch. Bottom at Christmas. In fairness my saluary per annum is 23m the next closest is 34m so its a proper burnley save. Then today i put this on. And i stole some things from other tactics on fmbase. Since then I been smashing it. And went on to win the FA Cup.

Heres what I got

Oppo Instructions

View attachment 794683

Throw Ins

View attachment 794686

Corners

View attachment 794690

Semi Final vs Man City

View attachment 794692

View attachment 794695

Anyways i loved 4141 on the last FM and this is by far the best I've seen on the patch. Great work.

so m8 set pieces are same? am i right? gonna try oi's

I really dont know why people not interested.Gave me best results.An unbeaten season in each tournament. If you can solve the problem about conceeding against big boys people don't wanna play other tactics. You should focus this tactic psycadelik.

Realy GOOD JOB!

Train some players with my style
Only bought Digne.

View attachment 291463View attachment 291470View attachment 291468View attachment 291467View attachment 291465
fmed. only one draw! and we're dominant side.

View attachment 291464

Tevez like to be alone .

View attachment 291462

I don't care tests.KillerBee is my best.

Last edited:
I really dont know why people not interested.Gave me best results.An unbeaten season in each tournament. If you can solve the problem about conceeding against big boys people don't wanna play other tactics. You should focus this tactic psycadelik.

Realy GOOD JOB!

Train some players with my style
Only bought Digne.

View attachment 794821View attachment 794808View attachment 794811View attachment 794813View attachment 794817
fmed. only one draw! and we're dominant side.

View attachment 794818

Tevez like to be alone .

View attachment 794824

I don't care tests.KillerBee is my best.

your training???

I always change between defensive positioning , attacking movement and teamwork.