Sorry mate but don't have one yet. i'm working in a tactic atm so only after that i will work on that.
i'm glad it's working for you mate. can you put your results?
thanks

Not a problem I can quickly make some and post. I'm playing on the classic so not sure if they will work with all saves. I've had major issues with filters this year.

I'll post my results using your tactic. I started using on the 22/01/19. Before I was using a 4-3-3 so sold my best wingers. Even with average wingers your tactic is very good. Thanks again.View attachment 293081

Guys, my new 4-3-3 tactic has just finished his first test!!!
The first test was Will's tactic testing league and it works great ;)
For now i will just post some screens but if it passes my last test i will share it :)

This 4-3-3 tactic performs better than my original 4-1-4-1 tactic in will's tactic testing league ( although the test is a little different now )
Enjoy!

View attachment 293079

View attachment 293078

View attachment 293077

Guys, my new 4-3-3 tactic has just finished his first test!!!
The first test was Will's tactic testing league and it works great ;)
For now i will just post some screens but if it passes my last test i will share it :)

This 4-3-3 tactic performs better than my original 4-1-4-1 tactic in will's tactic testing league ( although the test is a little different now )
Enjoy!

View attachment 790860

View attachment 790862

View attachment 790864
Looks great mate, how long does a test take

Really not understanding the low star rating of this thread. WTF

Sorry guys, i need to do more test with "real" team now to see if it is good to share with you. if the tactic pass the test then yes is ready to be shared.

In relation to this thread rating, it not tells me nothing :) I'm here because i like creating tactics and share them with those o want to used them. I'm not here to be "the best".

:)

HONEST REVIEW - tactic applied in patch 15.3.1

Lol how is this thread rated 2 stars? I've been using this tactic for my Southampton side, and it really kicked in during the second season when I replaced Pelle with a pacey striker with dribbling abilities.

I won everything (Premier League, Champions League and the other two cup competitions in England) in my second season. And after playing 4 full seasons with this tactic, I dare to say it is vital to have a very good striker. Plenty of the goals came from the corner setup, but impressively most of the goals came from the striker receiving either the ball from the flanks or long balls from the midfield. If you want a tactic where your striker is the main man stealing the show with goals; then here you go.

I can't be arsed to post screenshots etc, but you should take my word for it because I've participated in more than a few reviews and tactic tests for well known users (such as Jassar, ChristianEriksen).

1st. season review:
I won the Capital Cup, came 3rd. in the Premier League. No transfers were made during the first window, but in the second window I bought a new RB (Peruzzi) and a BWM (G.Romero) to cover Clyne and Wanyama. I didn't have much problems defensively, but my two strikers (Pelle and Long) were allergic to scoring goals. I believe the main reason is because Pelle was way too slow and Long is poor and finishing. However, I could see the potential of the tactic so I gave it a second shot.

2nd. season review:
I bought approximately 5 new players, most noticeable was Vincent Aboubakar. He turned everything upside down for me. Becoming the Premier League and Champions League topscorer in his first season, and winning everything for me as I mentioned earlier. Having Romero, Balanta, Depay and a few of those other epic gems clearly made a difference of course; but having a technical striker with the physique to beat a man was vital to my teams success.

The following season was as predicted; win win win win win. Only weakness of this tactic is maybe that it sometimes relies too much on those corners. I'm not going to pretend like the corners haven't won me more than a handful of games.

Thanks!

I'm with gannicus as it really kicked in for me when I got the striker right. I'm in my 3rd season with Pescara & was going ok with this tactic up till Christmas but then Tomas Necid was back fully fit and it & him exploded. Finished 2nd(again) but only lost 1 game after new year & necid finished with 23 goals from just 16 starts, I think it's his Finishing (15) & composure (16) more than his speed that works. Also with away games I generally start with standard approach & see how we are playing before changing.

Sorry guys, i need to do more test with "real" team now to see if it is good to share with you. if the tactic pass the test then yes is ready to be shared.

In relation to this thread rating, it not tells me nothing :) I'm here because i like creating tactics and share them with those o want to used them. I'm not here to be "the best".

:)
How is testing going mate?

Love the tactic.
Won the treble in my first year with Bayern.
In the second year i won all 6 prices.

LewanGOALski does amazing things.
Scored 100 goals in 2 year.

Thanks for the tactic.