Ahh then never mind 4 defenders :D I liked that tactic so much. Okay we can wait. Do your best, Mourinho! :)

Ahh then never mind 4 defenders :D I liked that tactic so much. Okay we can wait. Do your best, Mourinho! :)

:D:D:D no one ever called me mourinho. I'm doing my best to release them as soon as possible ;)

Last edited:
Guys tomorow i will post 2 new tactics i think they are one of the best i made i'm not at my pc so only tomorow i will share them ;)

KillerBee V1 and V2 is not working anymore?

Hi Tsarov, v1 and v2 lost effectiveness in 15.2 patch but you can try that and see how it works ;)

A few more minutes and i will share my new two tactics ;)

It's nice to hear that, because V1 and V2 were the best ones, which i tried in this game.

Guys really sorry with this sharing delay... I feel that the tactic wasn't ready. I think that you will understand that i dont want to share without being 100%. I have to think, test my ideas, correct them, test again, and do this until its fine. I do this alone and this takes a lote of time... Hope you understand. I'm doing my best!

Looking forward to this, its exactly the tactic I want to try on my new save

So is this dead or? I'm really looking forward to V5 :)

Hi Gybtensar, like i said i'm working on this new tactic but this 15.2 patch it's not easy :p

People i need 5 testers to test a new tactic i'm working. The first 5 that said they want to test it i will send them a private massage.

Hi Gybtensar, like i said i'm working on this new tactic but this 15.2 patch it's not easy :p

People i need 5 testers to test a new tactic i'm working. The first 5 that said they want to test it i will send them a private massage.

It'll be really nice to try your new tactic ;). Let's do this!

I'm in :D Let's create the greatest tactic!