hi your v4 is just amazing, thanks for it but i want to know your v5 is gonna be a 2 or 1 stricker formation?

first game v4 with chelsea against leicester mid season so even slightly fluid and i'm 5-0 after 10 mins!!

[QUOTE = psycadelik; 2390113] E 'un 4-4-2 ;)quindi sì, 2 attaccanti. Ma ci vorrà un po 'di tempo per testare da quando ho comunicato v4 ieri EDIT: lavorare su v5 !!! incredibile finora [/ QUOTE]:P

(H)

View attachment 720390

View attachment 720388

you have tried to use these tactics with weaker teams instead of using it again with Team Stronger ? Why not try this tactic with Rio Ave , Boavista , Burnley , QPR , etc ...

[QUOTE = psycadelik; 2390113] E 'un 4-4-2 ;)quindi sì, 2 attaccanti. Ma ci vorrà un po 'di tempo per testare da quando ho comunicato v4 ieri EDIT: lavorare su v5 !!! incredibile finora [/ QUOTE]:P

(H)

View attachment 720390

View attachment 720388

you have tried to use these tactics with weaker teams instead of using it again with Team Stronger ? Why not try this tactic with Rio Ave , Boavista , Burnley , QPR , etc ...

I mean u should test v5 before release with these kind of teams :D

I always use FCPorto as my base team to test my tactics. And i do that because i love FCPorto :D
Unfortunately do not have that much time available... And that is why I thank those who test with different teams to see if it really works ;)

I always use FCPorto as my base team to test my tactics. And i do that because i love FCPorto :D
Unfortunately do not have that much time available... And that is why I thank those who test with different teams to see if it really works ;)

OK, so I will wait for v5 and test it with low team :D

well sir u are genious ! =p great tactic again ;) won my 1st game with 0-10 with fc bayern ;)

tactic is working great, but same as the last versions with it, against a 4231 i cant seem to play a decent game :).. i mean, somethimes i win, but that is with sheer luck most of the times :)

tactic is working great, but same as the last versions with it, against a 4231 i cant seem to play a decent game :).. i mean, somethimes i win, but that is with sheer luck most of the times :)
Really? oO) I did not notice any problems against that type of tactic... hmmm must check that out :P

Last edited:
ive just lost against manu in the european supercup with 1-3, altough i had good chances, they just finished theirs 100%, dont know if it has something to do with the tactic or just sheer luck that manu had, but hey, cant expect to win every game i guess ;) (lost 1 time last season :p)

ive just lost against manu in the european supercup with 1-3, altough i had good chances, they just finished theirs 100%, dont know if it has something to do with the tactic or just sheer luck that manu had, but hey, cant expect to win every game i guess ;) (lost 1 time last season :p)
Thats true, we can't win every games... but i'm very close to that right now with v5 ;)

Last edited:
Back