I will test your V4 so I have 4 questions !!

1- Do you use OI ?
2- Which player to take corner ?
3- Right winger right foot and left winger left foot ?
4- I play with Nottingham Forest, I start the second season and my first in Premier League, so can I use V4 home and away ?

Last edited:
I will test your V4 so I have 3 questions !!

1- Do you use OI ?
2- Which player to take corner ?
3- Right winger right foot and left winger left foot ?
1- i play on fmc so, no oi.
2- striker
3- yes

good games mate :)

Thanks for your quick response mate. I have edited my post with a 4th question !

And for the corner Right striker right corner, left stirker left corner ?

Thanks for your quick response mate. I have edited my post with a 4th question !

And for the corner Right striker right corner, left stirker left corner ?
4- yes i use it home and away. You can try that to.
and you can put your right striker take right corner and left striker take left corner ;)

keep us updated with your results mate ;)

Hello everyone! I felt compelled to say that the tactic works. I tried it on Juventus: result over 130 goals and conceded 30. I tested in the Italian League 2 and after 4 years now i am in Serie A .. you can understand that having a poor team I can not afford top team players .. the only thing to be reviewed are the goals conceded, but i think it's because of my players .. maybe you can review the defense in Killerbee v.5 :)

anyway great job:wub:

Looking for a tactic to use for my lower league in England... Would this tactic work?

Probably you are one of the best tactic creator, but in my opinion, you should test your tactics not in FMC :D

Probably you are one of the best tactic creator, but in my opinion, you should test your tactics not in FMC :D

true :p i think that the tactic with right OI will be even better :) gonna spend some time testing in regular mode.

I want that tactic. When will you share that?

This tactic don't use 4 defenders like you said :p I'm doing some tweaks to make a away version. still have to test this a little more and then test the away tactic to.