ok so this tactic made me won EVERYTHING this season with chelsea: PL, Community shield, League cup, Fa cup, European supercup, Championsleague !

best season ever, record points in the PL, most goals ever scored (140), and to see the little screenshot below: ive done good :p

dqg308.png

ok so this tactic made me won EVERYTHING this season with chelsea: PL, Community shield, League cup, Fa cup, European supercup, Championsleague !

best season ever, record points in the PL, most goals ever scored (140), and to see the little screenshot below: ive done good :p

dqg308.png

Thats nice to see your success ;) Do you feel that the tactic is leaky in away games? I don't have that problem but there are users that said that..

Guys, for those who are leaking goals away you can try change the mentality to normal and put the full backs to support ;)

I do not test this changes but i will do it when i have a little time.

These are my results during my "test games" Gyazo - 8c84e28d0652676a9e80d4d0e09758d0.png.
defeat against bvb was a balanced match where a draw would be a fair result, but anyway team played really well so,,,
i'm going to start a new save with a proper team will be back later with results :)

psy i just would like to know what you did with quintenro and braimi, i'm a bit confused...

Well you have two options with those players. I put brahimi on the right midfielder position and quintero as central midfielder. It's your choice mete ;) After they are fully adapted to the new positions they will be very good, believe me ;)

Does this rule about the strikers taking corners still must be applied with the new patch?
Yes! I'm scoring goals from corner after the new patch. I don't have problem with that. ;)

Last edited:
euhm, not quite, SOME games (like 2 or 3 games away this season (the ones i drew on) had that feeling, but overall its a very very good tactic (hence i destroyed barca in the CL final with 5-0 :p).

euhm, not quite, SOME games (like 2 or 3 games away this season (the ones i drew on) had that feeling, but overall its a very very good tactic (hence i destroyed barca in the CL final with 5-0 :p).

hmm maybe its leaky if you are underdog.. don't know. As i said before, changing the mentality to normal and the full backs to support could help away from home when we are the underdog... Need to test it.

Does this work with the new patch?

Yes ;)

EDIT: Guys i want to update the OP with the best and recommended players for each position. Please tell me the players you think to make a list please ;)

i'll try to test it when ive got a game where i'm not playing good !

Hi guys :)
just finished second season and i'm very happy with my team. Win all domestic competitions but lost against Juventus in CL quarter final 5-5 :p they won because the away goals.
My strikers are on fire, just check this out ;)

league table - record to goals scored ;) I can't stay unbeatable like last season but i'm very happy anyway :p
View attachment 324355

league player stats
View attachment 324356

goals from corners - i love my corner settings :p so much goals from corners hehe
View attachment 324357

and now my players stats - just see the goals and assists from my strikers
View attachment 324358

My "killerbee" :D
View attachment 324353

psy you are playing with 15.1.4?
btw, i higly recomend pione sisto, savistky and adama traore are really good too.
L. romero and balanta these two already known for everyone imo are key players!

Yes i'm playing with 15.1.4 patch.
ok i will see those players you said and and add them to my list that i'm making.
Aboubakar it's a beast of a player... as complete forward support...

EDIT:
pione sisto and adama traore are very good indeed. But can't find savistky...

Last edited:
Yes i'm playing with 15.1.4 patch.
ok i will see those players you said and and add them to my list that i'm making.
Aboubakar it's a beast of a player... as complete forward support...

EDIT:
pione sisto and adama traore are very good indeed. But can't find savistky...
well maybe because you dont have enough countries selected i'm using these ones: Gyazo - 17d5a0430afd573be96c8525862339e0.png

ps:do you mind if I ask your steam ID?

well maybe because you dont have enough countries selected i'm using these ones: Gyazo - 17d5a0430afd573be96c8525862339e0.png

ps:do you mind if I ask your steam ID?

Thats the reason :p i only have Portugal, Brazil and Argentina selected :p

My steam id is fernando.silva (I think I saw well :p) .

My super cup match against Sporting :)
View attachment 324320

first match in the league hehehe
View attachment 324319

second league match
View attachment 324317

The tactic is unbelievable right now!!! btw, i'm playing only with v1 home and away ;)

Last edited:
Hi guys again :)
my 3 season is going great so i will post a screen with my result so far. Just beat Real Madrid away from home 5-1 :)

View attachment 324296

Could someone give me some tips about how to improve away tactic? Or if someone made a tweak please let me know ;)

thanks

Já experimentaste a v1 com os dois CM recuados para DM como construtores de jogo recuados? É capaz de resultar. Vou testar mais logo.
Have you tried v1 with the two CM moved to DM as Deep Lying Playmakers Might just work. Will test it later.

tanto português haha xd

Mourinho, Villas Boas, Leonardo Jardim, Fernando Santos, Jorge Jesus, somos os simplesmente os melhores treinadores do mundo!!!
Mourinho, Villas Boas, Leonardo Jardim, Fernando Santos, Jorge Jesus, we are simply the best managers in the world!!!

Mourinho, Villas Boas, Leonardo Jardim, Fernando Santos, Jorge Jesus, somos os simplesmente os melhores treinadores do mundo!!!
Mourinho, Villas Boas, Leonardo Jardim, Fernando Santos, Jorge Jesus, we are simply the best managers in the world!!!

..NOT !

ancellotti capello sacchi trapattoni lippi....please shut up!
lol so much hate in those hearts... all those italian managers won european competions with very strong teams (very strong Milan, Juventus and Inter).
I'd like to see them win a CL title with Porto (Mourinho, 2004) with a (at the time) quite average Inter (again Mourinho, 2010), and an EL title with Porto (Mourinho, 2003 and Villas Boas, 2010). Come on, I'm a Porto fan, and I admit, it's almost impossible to win an European title with a portuguese team. Jorge Jesus got to the EL final both in 2013 and 2014! And Leonardo Jardim would do a great job with Monaco, if they would maintain their main players (James, Falcao, etc..)!

lol so much hate in those hearts... all those italian managers won european competions with very strong teams (very strong Milan, Juventus and Inter).
I'd like to see them win a CL title with Porto (Mourinho, 2004) with a (at the time) quite average Inter (again Mourinho, 2010), and an EL title with Porto (Mourinho, 2003 and Villas Boas, 2010). Come on, I'm a Porto fan, and I admit, it's almost impossible to win an European title with a portuguese team. Jorge Jesus got to the EL final both in 2013 and 2014! And Leonardo Jardim would do a great job with Monaco, if they would maintain their main players (James, Falcao, etc..)!

My heart is full with love. It`s just that you put Villas Boas in that list. Except winning Europe League with Mourinho`s team he did absolutely nothing.(chelsea,tottenham). Now at Zenit he`s enjoying a good start of the season, but u can`t compare zenit`s team with the rest of the league.(hulk, witsel, lombaerts, criscito, garray, arshavin, danny etc,etc)

View attachment 324019