This is my first attempt, pretty basic, any feedback would be great:) cheers boys.

Very nice for your first one (except I hate the colourify, it makes it look a bit bad) but nevertheless, a good attempt mate, look on my thread somewhere around here (Skins & Other Graphics) and the Wigan ones were my first ones :)

as with other people had problems finding different ways to put colour on.
and the wigan kits are pretty nice mate, got to say I like the pompey one in your avatar they could do with that for a little flash the state they're in!
Also, someone on a different thread mentioned the texture of the kit, how do i edit that?

Sorry this might be a very stupid question but wat exactly do you search for on google to give you kit templates... cause my computer/internet cant download the pack as it doesn't allow for a download of dat size???

If it won't download a pack of that size I think your gonna need to free up some space mate!

parkin, nice kit, did you use colourify for your LOSC kit? When I try and use the paint can my black actually turns grey

Sorry this might be a very stupid question but wat exactly do you search for on google to give you kit templates... cause my computer/internet cant download the pack as it doesn't allow for a download of dat size???
You wanna search SS'09 Kit Templates as I think the 09 are the best LS'10 is good as well but make sure you add.rar at the end e.g. SS'09.rar

And Parkin, nice kit there :)

Tried at making my first kit with GIMP and Word. It has a Man City kit with a Villa sponsor and Pompey badge :)

Its definitely not great, but its a start :D

how do you get the badges to not have a white background

Go onto Microsoft Word, copy the image into the document, and then click the picture and if your using 2007 there should be a tool button at the top saying Picture Tools. Click on that and go to recolour, click on recolour then click on set transparent colour. When you've clicked on set transparent colour, click on the white background of the image then copy and paste that edited picture over to where your making the kit.

If you need me to shorten it just ask :p

You wanna search SS'09 Kit Templates as I think the 09 are the best LS'10 is good as well but make sure you add.rar at the end e.g. SS'09.rar

And Parkin, nice kit there :)

Thanx Man! Any chance you know how to make logos and sponsors smaller without it becoming blurry???

Image > Scale Image mate :)

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

Oh and Justkituno, how did you change the colours for that Everton kit?

Image > Scale Image mate :)

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

Oh and Justkituno, how did you change the colours for that Everton kit?

Thats wat i'm doing... but it gets blurry to me. Will it be fine if i just continued like dat???

how the **** do you get jet black? when I use black it goes to grey!