Klippybo's much threatened Newcastle story - 1 club and many countries! (hopefully)

• Thread starter Thread starter Klippybo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 439
  • Views Views 91K
Good luck, no doubt you will get another Aitor in a cople of seasons!

yes me too it was amazing hope it goes very well ....i may start a sunderland one tor rival this was(frienly rivalry of course

Looking good so far.
Why on earth did Spurs sign Jones for that much, and then manage to get Damiao for just £14mil, I usually have to pay at least £25mil!

Brilliant signings, building for the future i see, great start to the season, very surprised about the K.Jones transfer, never seen that before!

images

SEPTEMBER

Last minute goal denies Newcastle win over Chelsea
Newcastle lead in the San Siro but end up losing
Chelsea thump Man Utd 7-1
Arsenal v Newcastle in the 4th round of league cup - ******

A tough month fixture wise. We drew with Everton and then in the San Siro played well against Inter and led with 20min left but couldnt hold on. Against Chelsea we dominated but Raul Meireles scored in the last minute to ****** 2pts away from us.

The derby win over Middlesbrough was a tough game too. We fell behind early on and went down to ten men after we had a player taken off injured having made all 3 subs but we battled through. Finished off the month in style though with the thrashing of Levante.

------------

Everton 1-1 Newcastle United
Gutierrez

UEFA Europa League Group G

Inter Milan 2-1 Newcastle United
Cisse

Newcastle United 1-1 Chelsea
Cabaye

Capital One Cup 3rd Round
Newcastle United 2-1 Middlesbrough (aet)
Marveaux, Amalfitano

West Bromwich Albion 1-2 Newcastle United
S.Taylor, Cisse

Newcastle United 6-1 Levante
Cabaye, S.Taylor, Gutierrez, Cisse, Niang 2

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
STEVEN TAYLOR

images

View attachment 259187

If anyone can tell me how to put the video of a clip rather than the shortcut link to it I would be very grateful. Saves peeps being re-directed to youtube.

If anyone can tell me how to put the video of a clip rather than the shortcut link to it I would be very grateful. Saves peeps being re-directed to youtube.
just upload the vid to utube, then click "add video" next to the "add picture" button, copy and paste your vids URL and it will automatically come up, I did a youtube series with QPR

just upload the vid to utube, then click "add video" next to the "add picture" button, copy and paste your vids URL and it will automatically come up, I did a youtube series with QPR

cheers mate - dont want to alienate all non toon fans but i thought it would be nice to add clips from what happened in the past. like when a player gets goal of the month i will put up a video of a screamer from someone.

wont be every post though - just now and again!

cheers mate - dont want to alienate all non toon fans but i thought it would be nice to add clips from what happened in the past. like when a player gets goal of the month i will put up a video of a screamer from someone.

wont be every post though - just now and again!

good idea, maybe get hypercam (screen capture software) and do a live commentary of an important game? so we can see your team in action.

good idea, maybe get hypercam (screen capture software) and do a live commentary of an important game? so we can see your team in action.

Yeah might do that - although i am a lazy sod and that seems like too much hard work! lol. I was thinking more of pinching a vid off youtube for instance Peter Beardsley chipping the Brighton keeper in Keegans last game in the early 80's (great goal) lol. No relevance to the story as such but some peeps might like to see great goals.

All a working progress at the minute though. We shall see...........

You need to use an updated database. Getting Hoilett on free is not fair.

images

OCTOBER

Newcastle beat Man Utd thanks to last minute goal
Newcastle humiliate Arsenal in the league cup - WBA in the quarters....
Captain Colo and Hoilett are both out for 3-4 months!!!!!!
Craig Gordon requests a transfer - request accepted

What a month! We got it off to a great start when we beat Man Utd 1-0 thanks to Captain Colo's last minute strike - we absolutely battered them. We did lose to Arsenal away but when we played them a few days later they played a weakened side and we blew them away!

Unfortunately injuries have hit us hard. Coloccini is out for 4 months after Peter Crouch got sent off for a horrible challenge while Hoilett is out for 3 months after being injured in the league match v Arsenal. Fortunately Ben Arfa is back.

-----------

Newcastle United 1-0 Manchester United
Coloccini

Newcastle United 2-0 Stoke City
Hoilett, Ba

BATE Borisov 1-3 Newcastle United
Ba 3(1pen)

Arsenal 2-0 Newcastle United

Capital One Cup 4th Round

Arsenal 0-5 Newcastle United
Tiote, Ba 2, Cisse, Niang

Norwich City 0-2 Newcastle United
Ben Arfa, S.Taylor

PLAYER OF THE MONTH
DEMBA BA
images

View attachment 259200

Got to say it is wierd but really enjoyable playing this. Having spent so long with Bilbao where every team talk gets a positive reaction, where I went 8 or so years without losing at home and knowing I was going to win most games - NO MORE!!! lol

Loving it so far. Personally, I don't use Marshall's updates since he's biased as **** against United... You can probably tell that by now.

But, KUTGW!

You need to use an updated database. Getting Hoilett on free is not fair.

He is on a free transfer - he came close to signing for Borussia Moenchengladbach a few weeks back but I hear Q.P.R. have won the race to sign him (bookies have stopped taking bets). Shame as I would have loved him to come to Newcastle.

Incidentally also picked up on a free were Ballack (returned to Leverkusen), Bosingwa (Stuttgart), Hurelio Gomes (Man City), Pranjic (Liverpool), Zambrotta (Palermo) and Rodallega also went to Leverkusen.

Del Piero, Owen, Adriano, Allan McGregor and Hargreaves have not been signed in my game yet.

Loving it so far. Personally, I don't use Marshall's updates since he's biased as **** against United... You can probably tell that by now.

But, KUTGW!

Is he? Will check it out and see in my editor - although I cant remember seeing them do well in the 1st season that often before I must admit. Doubt if I will finish above them though. Was toying with making Phil Jones have -10 potential before I loaded up the game but thought better of it.

You should bring in Allan McGregor as you could be saying cheerio to Gordon!

Thats the plan - sell Gordon for a couple of mill and then bring in McGregor and offload him in the summer. Need a permanent backup keeper - was thinking of Butland.

Back