Knap FM16.3 4231 Stargazing Tactic

• Thread starter Deleted member 91052
  • Start date
  • Replies 175
  • Views 134K
Tweaked

I downloaded this to try a few days ago and it was pretty good.

Then I changed the AM to a shadow striker and the striker to a CF on support and it amazing. I'm demolishing teams. I just beat City 6-2 with United and had 32 shots to their 5 and 22 shots on target

DLF Version in OP

Last edited by a moderator:
These Stargazing tactics are SO underrated (even though it has 5*).

I noticed this version is COUNTER with DIRECT passing and the Stargazing Live version is CONTROL with SHORT passing, with both versions sharing most other instructions. So I use CONTROL (Stargazing Live) when I am favourite and I want to control the game, and I use COUNTER (Stargazing) when I'm the underdog.

Results have been very very good.

Started after the Arsenal defeat. Risked the kids/reserves in the FA Cup beating.
View attachment 159209

Counter attacked the eff out of Man City in the league.
View attachment 159208

Hat's off Knap.

Please can you post the two you use? I've had a look through the thread but there are a few version dotted about. Thanks

These Stargazing tactics are SO underrated (even though it has 5*).

I noticed this version is COUNTER with DIRECT passing and the Stargazing Live version is CONTROL with SHORT passing, with both versions sharing most other instructions. So I use CONTROL (Stargazing Live) when I am favourite and I want to control the game, and I use COUNTER (Stargazing) when I'm the underdog.

Results have been very very good.

Started after the Arsenal defeat. Risked the kids/reserves in the FA Cup beating.
View attachment 1043473

Counter attacked the eff out of Man City in the league.
View attachment 1043474

Hat's off Knap.

The CONTROL version of Stargazing is at the top of this thread and the CONTROL version is ridiculously on page 2 now but is called 'Knap FM16.3 Stargazing Live Tactic' (F9)

Didn't explain that very well.

COUNTER is at the very top of page 1 of this thread.

CONTROL is at the very top of the 'Knap FM16.3 Stargazing Live Tactic' thread (on page 2 at the moment)

Treble

Hello

I am using the control version with the tweak of AM - Shadow Striker and also the CF Support. Won the Treble!

I also found that the post from the guy that played as United, (3rd or 4th post from the OP) if you get your players preferred moves like he says it makes this a killer tactic.

Depay got 35goals, Martial 40+, Barbosa 24, with tons of assists. Great Tactic!

Heres my pics:

Last edited:
mcgaffer suggested ppms added to OP

On to the ppms which really help any tactic..

• FB/ WB; Gets Forward, Dribbles Down, Unlearn Dives into and Mark Tightly or anything counter productive.
  • CB; An absolute necessity is to unlearn Marks tightly, It drags teams out of shape and is an overall disaster
  • CML; I select one midfielder usually left sided as it also nicely fits into TFF's Sunfire V2 where that cm to come deep and plays a simple passing game.
  • CMR; The more Attacking midfielder, dictates tempo, plays one-twos and get in to opposition area. Moves in to Channels and tries killer balls are also bonuses.
  • IF; Plays one-twos, Cuts Inside and the main one Places shots, See your players have a field day when they learn the last one.
  • F9 So crucial to getting the best out of any tactic, If your striker has Gets in opposition area and likes to beat offside trap.SELL HIM. Immediately train Moves in to Channels, Then places shots, then add one twos and come deep.

i suppose that IF should be inverted foot. right?
also no PPMs for the AMC?

Last edited:
If possible, also cut in, but not always possible in LL so not essential.

uhm... the corner routine seems very bad.
They just pass the ball outside the area looking for a longshot but more often starts a counter-attack for my opponent...
i think should be improved

Rotate the various options available (thread of best), I've used various and do not have a clear winner regarding set up.

Hi Guys

maybe I'm blind or stupid, but where I can find the CONTROL version ?
On the OP is only the F9 nd DLF but they are COUNTER Version.
Could you please give a link or let me know where to find it.
Or What I need to change in the COUNTER Version to the CONTROL one.
Thanks a lot.

Hi Guys

maybe I'm blind or stupid, but where I can find the CONTROL version ?
On the OP is only the F9 nd DLF but they are COUNTER Version.
Could you please give a link or let me know where to find it.
Or What I need to change in the COUNTER Version to the CONTROL one.
Thanks a lot.

just set one of your 3 tact as control instead of counter :)
However for corner routine i set the "date!" one and works like a charm for me

The control version is Stargazing Live - another thread - uses BPDs

I will have a look at corner routine if it solves aproblem

This tactic just gets better and better, just want to share what I did with Schalke 1st Season with a crippled squad, a 17 year old keeper and having to Sell Huntelaar on deadline day after he threw a fit. Can only imagine how much he could have scored.

View attachment 158470 View attachment 158469

Donis would have scored more but he threw a fit mid season about a new contract and I refused to negotiate a lower release clause, now he's out for 6-7 months so Zaza was brought in.

View attachment 158468View attachment 158467

I play normal at home and more aggressive away. 2nd Season

View attachment 158466View attachment 158465

A lot of people moaning about tactics, but without people like Knap etc.. We'd all be screwed!

So be patient, build your squad, learn the ppms that suit and try and enjoy the game.:p