Knap FM16.3 442 AF THE CRUNGE

• Thread starter Deleted member 91052
  • Start date
  • Replies 234
  • Views 200K
Martino

Pure Inspiration and deserves its own thread.

Somehow I cant answer the message you sent but, Wow! Thats great! I have made another edition of it, that shows alot of promise as well. Might make a new thread, but most of the credit is yours as I based it on your tactic :)
The second edition of the tactic has two strikers.

Put it on a download and I can test it but the last may be hard to beat.

Put it on a download and I can test it but the last may be hard to beat.

Agree. Dont think it can beat the other version, but this one creates alot of goals!! I prefer the first one, but if you have a great wide targetman like Bale, then this might be the way to go. Its not that great at away games, but maybe that can be solved with an away edition of the tactic. You can try test it.

GraungaardWideTarget_FC9150A9-6B2F-48B2-9344-33B328D1750E

Not getting the same vibe from this one and dropped 7 pts in 4 games, so abandoned test. Could be many reasons but I would start tweaking at this point to get a better response.

Not getting the same vibe from this one and dropped 7 pts in 4 games, so abandoned test. Could be many reasons but I would start tweaking at this point to get a better response.

Mate in your tactic summer holiday who take the corner

No getting same problem here. It makes 6-1 5-2 wins but then you lose 2-1 away against a team like Eibar :D So I would go for the regista-trequartista one.
Did you create a new thread for the regista-trequartista? Or should i make one?

Last edited:
Thread started called BRON-Y-AUR STOMP if you want to post your results and details. I just use the England set up with predicted finish 6th but has to make a pts total of 95+ so 102PTS is top range.

I do not set any corner takers.

Hidden attribute can cause problems even on easy. Warn for 2 yellows and Fine for red. Often find team play better with 10 but if havve a lead late in game change to a SUS tactic.

Thanks for replying.
The cards I usually change to go easy on tackles a that solves the problem, now the injuries some times get insane, and I don’t have that many players that get injured so easy. And your tactic actually is much better than Wrath balanced on that issue, I had to abandon Wrath because of injuries and cards.

Cheers...

Hello everyone,

I am testing this tactic with 3 different teams; leverkusen, everton and villarreal
With Villarreal i started a new save, disabled all transfers(only loaned leo pele as a backup), and as you can see i'm doing pretty **** well and after beating Barça away, i just wanted to share it with you

I only made a few personal tweaks to improve defence and central midfielders ratings as i did before and i'm so happy with this one, i'm guessing this will be my final tactic of fm16.

Thank you again Knap you are a genius :D

View attachment 158839

View attachment 158838View attachment 158837View attachment 158836

A lots of nice comments will try this one
I have a couple stupid questions
1.Does it work on 16.2(ME is the same i think)
2.There is quite a few versions ,which one would u recommend me for Partizan Belgrade(Serbian champion).
I seen it work in Norway(I think) so i thought it should work in Serbian league as well

I think both versions will work just fine with Partizan. The wide playmaker changes the flow of the play, given he's a playmaker but i think the results will be more or less similar.

Training ? and OI ask assistant or do it like u said in first posts knap ?!