Knap FM16.3 442 AF THE CRUNGE

• Thread starter Deleted member 91052
  • Start date
  • Replies 233
  • Views 200K
Roles would be fine.

Ok. Great. Thanx. Playing a game where i'm not allowed to buy players but only to use players from the academy and whoever the head of youth development buys. Therefore i need the tactic to be as great as possible! Only just changed to this one...lost the first three games but guess the tactic needs to be fluid. Always stupid to change in the middle of a season.

Depends how good your team is, as I'm playing a season with Margate changing tactic every 4 games or so. Hoping to get same end result as just using 1 tactic.

For Player development you probably should re article by Cleon. I can give you a link if needed. Best training is game time in role.

That would be awesome, thank you!

I'm playing with AaB in the danish league. Decent and versatile team with lots of young players.

Last edited:
Best tactic until know...

If we want broke the AI, this year this tatic is a solution... lets try make this better!

Ideas always welcome, especially corners free kicks etc

I´m testing this tactic with the crazy OI from 442date!, and more special OI from assistant manager and the results are insane, with ATL MADRID, i stop the game from Barça Real and Juve... the tatic control and dominate this 3 hard games

Seems like OI work with teams in higher divisions since you have good technical players. I've tried using the OI from Date in the conference south initially and my players were horribly out of position. Obviously having an AM with good Tactical knowledge can help with OI, something which just doesn't happen in lower leagues.

The standard OIs are fine with Margate, not tested any other OIs at this level. Just played a season changing tactic about every 4 games and still ended with same pts total as playing with 1 tactic.

Thanks for the article on training. Was doing it kind of the same with AaB, so it makes sense.
Tried to change the left wide midfielder to a wide playmaker, and keeping the PIs that are possible for that role and add get further forward and have the PPMs "runs with ball through the middle"(i think its called in english), And "cuts inside from both flanks" Works really well, since Nicolaj Thomsen is one of the best players in the danish league and he's great as wide playmaker and right footed as well. Making him ideal for a left wide playmaker.

Last edited:
Have a look at the West Ham tactics as set up for Payet at AML.

At little off-topic but have you ever created a libero tactic? Really want to try and make one work myself...and maybe this tactic can be tweaked to have a libero, though it might be instead of one of the strikers...

A tend to stay to the std type formations and libero may be an awkward player to find in LL.

Not sure how the 532 is going but could be used as base for a libero tactic.

A tend to stay to the std type formations and libero may be an awkward player to find in LL.

Not sure how the 532 is going but could be used as base for a libero tactic.

If the player has the right attributes i would just field him as a libero..and during the season he'll improve his ability to the role and of course train him as well. The 532 is ideal for a libero tactic...i just really like this tactic, so maybe create a asymetrical formation of some kind and play with same team instructions at least.

Well maybe then play one of the defenders as a libero and change the cm(d) role to create space for the libero to roam into. Or have the Cm(d) as the right side out of the 3 cms. Did that make sense?