Knap FM16.3 442 AF THE CRUNGE

• Thread starter Deleted member 91052
  • Start date
  • Replies 233
  • Views 200K
I can put it on a download if you want to see how it works when adjusting roles.

I tried the *** Man setting OIs in LL - Oh Well

Useful to try with a better *** Man

Thank you. I changed back to the 442 tactic. Its just amazing with the wide left playmaker change. I'm playing with so many youngsters and i still win almost every game. Best tactic i've tried in FM16

Can you post your tweak? thanks

Best tactic on FM16 so far. Would be great to add the corner setup from Chicken Wing

Can you post your tweak? thanks

I cant make the print screen work. But all i did was to change the role to left wide playmaker and add get further forward at the PI. I also changed the left wingback to a complete wingback, but didnt change anyhing besides switching the role.
Make sure your wide playmaker is right footed and has cuts inside from both flanks or cuts inside from left flank. Also runs with ball through the middle might be good as well.

I went a season changing corner set up about every 10 games. The Summer Holiday corner can be good and also on updated Midsomer but worth importing a good routine to try.

Just put the tactic on a download. I like the playmaker roles long as you feel you have the right player.

New testing league instant result just about to test WP tactic should be fine

Martino Wide Playmaker test results

Thats pretty good right? I use your idea with OPs+*** manager. Seems to work great. Maybe the tactic can be tweaked to make the right wing/midfielder to score more,,though my rigth midfielder scored quite a bit.

Don't think you can save OIs and I think Venom is using another tweaked version.

Could try a WP on right side as the beta original used 4 playmakers.

Don't think you can save OIs and I think Venom is using another tweaked version.

Could try a WP on right side as the beta original used 4 playmakers.

Ah, ok.

Yes am trying a version now with left and right wide playmakers. Playing with Hvidovre in the danish 2.div( actually 3div). Lousy players, so interesting to see if it works better or worse. Somehow the wingback seems to play better than the complete wingback, so maybe it should be changed back.

I have tried CWBs and FBs Bbut prefer WBs. I tested your version as posted with the CWB rather than make a change but should work with a change back to WB.

Yes. In this tactic it seems like the wingback gets more assists than the complete wingback, or maybe my complete wingback just isnt as good as the right wingback. It's the small details sometimes.
Completely loves this tactic and it kind of replicate the way AaB plays in reality. It's always fun to try to replicate a certain tactic, though AaB plays a little more direct maybe from time to time, but i'm not gonna do anything with the TIs of this tactic as they seem perfect.

I am going to try a Leicester type tactic and some of the other tactics are more direct passing, just hanging it all together.