Knap FM16.3 442 Midsomer Tactics

• Thread starter Deleted member 91052
  • Start date
  • Replies 195
  • Views 144K
the best tactic i have tried in FMT Mode + Instant Result only. great job Knap, cheers for that.

What the diference between the 2 tatics u have here?

What's the difference between the files '31' and '29'? Is 31 the latest or which one to download?

Edit: Worked it out that its games played and then for and against...but still wondering which one is the better choice?

Last edited:
Pts then goals for and against so 96pts better than 92pts but I think only a set piece set up change.

End of the season with my Lazio Roma :
56eabc3b53087-Serie_A_TIM__Overview_Profile.png

Team :
56eabc6a287af-S.S._Lazio__Players_Players.png

Top performers :
56eabc8c0dc2b-Gabriel__Overview_Profile-3.png

56eabca0870eb-Domenico_Berardi__Overview_Profile.png

56eabd2b2d3bc-Antonio_Candreva__Overview_Profile.png

56eabcbe90117-Andrija_Zivkovic__Overview_Profile-2.png

Who takes the corners? Best corner taker? Is the LM dribbling more because the BWM is on the left side? Can it be mirrored (my BWM is very rt footed).

I use quick pick so never bother about which foot, but no reason not to mirror as TI has run at defence. I keep meaning to correct that instruction. I assume game sets best corner taker on pitch just a nice surprise when I score from a corner.

I use quick pick so never bother about which foot, but no reason not to mirror as TI has run at defence. I keep meaning to correct that instruction. I assume game sets best corner taker on pitch just a nice surprise when I score from a corner.
what training season/match you use?

All the testing is set up with *** Man in charge. Even in LL with Ebbsfleet I use *** Man. Training mainly relates to player development and Cleon wrote a huge article on this which I assume still stands. Apart from getting the tactic up to speed I'm not sure how you could make a test as to which match training is best as depends upon circumstances.

With LL if you take into account wages, rotation and injuries I'm happy to get 11 fit players on pitch with 5 subs, and just try to keep players happy as any squad discontent is not normally good news.

Best training for players is match time.

Last edited by a moderator: