Knap FM16.3 442 Midsomer Tactics

• Thread starter Deleted member 91052
  • Start date
  • Replies 195
  • Views 145K
with this little tweak im over 3.0 average gol :wub: updates soon :)

After promotion with Exeter to league 1, predicted 24th in league, I'm currently top after 15 games, won 2 of them 8-0. Lol crazy good tactic, back to using Knaps version instead of pushed forward wingers. I'm killing everyone amazing. Screenshots to follow

Finished my first season with FC United using this. Smashed the league, some worse results towards the seasons end as I had over 20 points of advantage and the team was complacent. Secured the league like 10 games before the end. Put up a great fight against Accrington in the FA Cup despite them being two divisions above me, it was 2-2 until the 105th minute, but they ended up with 5-2 due to my players being below 50% fitness and absolutely exhausted in the end.

View attachment 164707View attachment 164706View attachment 164705

I test in Lower league with teams without F9s.

I have used Def. attacker)Or what it is called in english in the conf. legaue.

I am promoted with Torquay, preditched 24. :)

Ps. It was with your Rock and Roll tactic, but I can not se much diffence between this and the Rock and Roll :)

Mostly a D/Line change so Midsomer may be better with slower Lower League defenders, but tactics should be interchangeable.

Exeter in league 2, only a few free signings - Predicted 24th in the league.

I just won the league and promoted to the championship, i did have a bad patch in middle of season where they got complacent after winning so many games and morale started to drop, after getting morale back up i was back on track.

Roll on the championship

How more people are not using this is beyond me. Best tactic without doubt, no matter what team you are, also backed up in the testing threads - bow down to the man Knap

How more people are not using this is beyond me. Best tactic without doubt, no matter what team you are, also backed up in the testing threads - bow down to the man Knap

Bonkers good tactic, agreed! :)

Same here, only doubt is between this and also Knap's stargazing. So double bow for Knap!

First of all, extremly pleased with the tactic, best success ive had all year in this version of the game. Juts a quick question, found that falling behind, its difficult to get back into the game and at most i can get a draw. Is there any way in which i can change to a different mentality and it will work or just keep in as counter at hope it prevails?

cheers

Hello,i like the looks of this tactic and have tried to copy it without downloading the tactic ,please would it be possible to see a pic of Team Instructions as at the moment i only have 11 instructions and i see you have more.

TIs & PIs Wrong tactic

Last edited by a moderator: