• Replies 91
  • Views 55K
D

Deleted member 91052

Last edited by a moderator:
125 pts is insane on will's league

where's the link knap?

Knap, how are you doing?

Is this your best tactic? I've already tested your 4-2-3-1 Stargazing and it's one of the best results we have so far.

If yes, which of the three version in the opening post do you recommend to test next?

Thanks you in advance.

Asymmetric was 125 pts Stargazing 109 pts but it is only testing.

The other tactics are spin offs with same basic settings, but if you don't have the players worth trying. Ebbsfleet are really set up for 442, so I would have a problem playing a full season with an Asymmetric tactic as players would get unhappy, but Spurs are well suited to Asymmetric.

No - original name but I thought with all the Asymmetric stuff it was a bit too long.

When I downloaded it showed Ramble On - Should show 125pts

Hi, Knap can we change the role from CM Sup. to Advanced Playmaker, without compromise the effectivness of the tactic?

You can never tell without testing but if you just trying to match a players role/duty then I play Alli in that position and its not a problem.

Changing to a playmaker role changes the passing focus and attack changes the forward runs.

Early stages but from what I've seen so far with this tactic it is very impressive. I will post updates when I've used it more but I am controlling all the games I'm playing and have yet to lose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are different formations if you don't want to use the asymmetric tactic. Below results from a 4231 version but the asymmetric is still top with 125pts the 451 (41221) was 112pts

https://www.mediafire.com/?h7rn4jttv7y24z4

Last edited by a moderator: