Knap FM16.3 ASYMMETRIC RAMBLE ON

• Thread starter Deleted member 91052
  • Start date
  • Replies 91
  • Views 55K
The pts totals are only indications of a tactics potential in a testing format.

With Spurs the players are equally at home on either side with teams like Ebbsfleet I use them in their natural positions. I do not have a hard and fast rule.

I use the *** Man and below is the *** Man I have at Margate so nothing special.

The pts totals are only indications of a tactics potential in a testing format.

With Spurs the players are equally at home on either side with teams like Ebbsfleet I use them in their natural positions. I do not have a hard and fast rule.

I use the *** Man and below is the *** Man I have at Margate so nothing special.
ML foot? and amr pls? i dont see any spesific guide of players in op

ML foot? and amr pls? i dont see any spesific guide of players in op

I think your question is answered in the post above yours:

So probably use the best you have at those positions and don't worry too much about best foot.

Should i give Opposition Instructions to my Assistant Manager ?

Any buys with Cherries - still 3rd is mighty impressive.

This tactic is amazing. I installed the asymmetric version at Fleetwood Town (League One), which is a fairly poor team with a questionable roster. We won the League Cup and the league itself with some ease. (The season still has 2 games to go, but we've just clinched it.) There were a couple of skids (including 5 losses at a row at one point), mostly related to injury problems, but it was still enough.

I did end up removing the "Tackle Harder" individual instructions off a number of positions, though, as the team was just going berserk and racking up 5+ cards a game pretty regularly. I think I have 3 players with 15 or more cards for the season.

Anyways, great stuff.

Just checking but League Cup with a League 1 side?

If you take tackle hard off there won't be any PIs!

Just checking but League Cup with a League 1 side?

If you take tackle hard off there won't be any PIs!

Oops, that's not right, it was the Johnstone's Paint Trophy. I got smashed in the League Cup :)

And yeah, no PIs for most of the midfield. I've experimented with the tactic for a few games with another team, and haven't had the same problem with YC accumulation, but the Cod are just brutal.