Knap FM16.3 ASYMMETRIC RAMBLE ON

• Thread starter Deleted member 91052
  • Start date
  • Replies 91
  • Views 55K
hi knap, do you have some advice on player's attributes on the asymmetric version?
Yarmolenko is more an inside forward than a classic winger and also shurrle plays more like an IF.
Should my left wide mid be right footed and right winger left footed?

Last edited:
PPMs are removed on the Comprehensive tactic test and with Ebbsfleet the players would be less specific and more right foot on right side so I would not say there are any hard and fast rules,

With Spurs it works well with Lamela (left footed) on right wing with cut inside PPM.

this is by far one of the best tactict that i ever used.
The problem is red cards. i get almost 1 red card every match. and i often loose points because of that.

this is by far one of the best tactict that i ever used.
The problem is red cards. i get almost 1 red card every match. and i often loose points because of that.

I don't remember if the tactic got Tackle Harder PI. If it has I got great success limiting red cards after yellows ticking off "Tackle Harder" PI after getting the first yellow and only signing player with dirtness at most 14 (used FM Genie Scout). Got only one red card after an yellow on entire season that way.

1 red with Spurs and never changed tackling but I warn for yellow and fine for red. Certain players get more red than most but warning and fining should help.

Hi Knap, this tactic is awesome but I'm conceding a lot from set pieces. Any Idea's?

Both but mainly corners, anything at the Back post seems to be going in

Have you a tall good jumping defender that can slot into far post spot slot on 6 yard box.

IFKs are either all GB or all man mark but the AI constantly score from the cross between keeper and defensive line. Man marking can produce odd situations if the AI don't throw ever body forward. Some tactics have GB others MM so you could try the opposite to that set up on tactic.

After more testing, Asymmetric Ramble on beats any other tactic! Tested also on TFF TTL with all players with exact same team as testing team, frozen morale and fitness.

What sort of results have you been getting on TFF TTL?

After resetting with equal players and frozen morale/fitness, points aren't easy to get as before. Tested some tactics that usually got between 80 and 95 pts. galego25 original sunfire tweak got 103 and Ramble On got 107, with better GD and better stats, like Clear cut chances

If you have sorted game crashes would not mind a copy.

I still use Wills EPL and have a 433 at 113 pts atm.

I can upload the link, but unfortunately game crashes sometimes after 20th November. What I'm doing is to save every three months, that way I only lose about a game or two before crash. By the way to freeze players you must have FMRTE key. If you want the save game tell me.

I don't have FMRTE or Data Editor so will have to stick with Wills, and hardly ever save.

Huaaaaaaaah!! Is it possible to answer me?

Is there another way to control of training ? cause i'm not sure if my assistant will do it as i want :)

i see u have also a second thread . may u tell us witch tactic provide better results from those that u created ? :) thanks