And for 25 years was only a demo, I didn't played any game. I was testing new rules ;)

442 DM is the best at the moment.
Thanks Knap.

Evening , Knap which tactic is for the new patch 16.2 ? i will give any of them a full season test with liverpool ! please any help at all . Thanks

Evening , Knap which tactic is for the new patch 16.2 ? i will give any of them a full season test with liverpool ! please any help at all . Thanks

check second page, mainly post 12 knapp explains which patch I believe

I have no idea how to use FMRTE or what it does. I usually only play by the Dafuge Challenge rules which means the data editor is off, even though I have not bought the editor.

All tactics are 16.2.

Your 4-1-3-2 with SS and AP is working great for me. Thanks!

on the oxford tactic do you have any information on the type of players you use
ie do you use right footed players on the right wing?

Do you use OI?

What sort of Training do you use Individually
What sort of team training do you use? what is the focus?

on the oxford tactic do you have any information on the type of players you use
ie do you use right footed players on the right wing?

Do you use OI?

What sort of Training do you use Individually
What sort of team training do you use? what is the focus?

Training has nothing to do with the execution of the tactic. So, train as you see fit. Aside from getting the tactic to be fluid, you can train your players any way you like. Training is for the development of the players, not the tactic. There is no one or two ways to train your players. Just because the OP used this tactic and trained his players a certain way, doesn't mean you have to train them like that for you to get good results. People on here are really confused about all of this.

KyHun3u.jpg

I use Assistant for training team talks press and picks team, although once team picked I will rotate as necessary.

Everything is done as straightforward as possible.

Are you trying to play with Bournemouth? I have never seen the point of playing in such a way, as game is also about buying players. Even using Kimz I would not try with Bournemouth.

Are you trying to play with Bournemouth? I have never seen the point of playing in such a way, as game is also about buying players. Even using Kimz I would not try with Bournemouth.
I tested your tactic in Wills thread and was impressed so decided to test with lowest seeded team in PrL