Knap tactics

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 91052
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 527
  • Views Views 297K
I do not normally change tactics with plug and play, however for away or difficult games try a control tactic on counter attack or use a counter attack tactic. If wanting to close out a game I would suggest changing full backs to defend to stop forward runs

If i try every tactic on furm gonna test this either.

Knap 1 question which tactic do yo prefer as the best of yours for middle club, which one for small club?ty

Playing as LLM ( Margate) any recommendation for any tactic's here that will work well?

Currently using your 4231 tactic. Played my first season using sirgoalalot ended 4th. Started my second season still using sirgoalalot but the results wheren't good enough for the quality of my Liverpool side (9th after 8 games, lost both games against AC Milan to qualify for Champions League). Plugged in your 4231 and currently I'm on a 10 games unbeaten run. Not that I expect to win everything but I really like the football played in this tactic. We dominate possession, create chances, fullbacks are overlapping, some goals from attacking midfielder and central midfielder, assists and goals from inside forwards, and last but not least SUPER MARIO is scoring goals for fun! AND for the fans of cleansheets, try this one out! Overal good job! This tactic deserves way more attention!

Just won PL with Spurs with Dambuster, original squad and never set up corner takers. I use same tactics in LLM as with Spurs.
TFF suggestions are always worth a try.

Just won PL with Spurs with Dambuster, original squad and never set up corner takers. I use same tactics in LLM as with Spurs.
TFF suggestions are always worth a try.

WHICH ONE? there are two dambusters in op

thanks

I wanna start a new season with My Sporting Clube Portugal and my doubt is what tactic to use and which one do you consider best.
Oxford or Dam Buster?

Keep up the good work

I used Dambuster and both Dambusters with Spurs as the changes are minor. I would say running the test that the last version was looking like it could go past 160pts

so all the dambusters are the same or whichone is the newest?

There are adjustments for each tactic but the newest will usually be an improved pts. The pts for and against should all be in the tactic title.

It won't let me post links which is frustrating because i want to share my success with this tactic. I am playing an online (network) game managing Leeds - I am 5 seasons in. This tactic (The Knap 4-5-1) has been by far the best tactic i've used on this iteration of FM. I have used many different tactics mainly based around a 451 - The Dev v1, v2, v4, v8; Sirgoalalot, Mahluk (which had some success as a weaker team) and Suksam, I even used the Dam-buster in another save which i didn't find much success with.

I was able to win the league last season comfortably and lost the CL final; this season so far through to March I have not lost a single game in all competitions,Icardi is currently the WPOTY and reigning golden boot winner and my defense has conceeded only 10 goals in 25 games so far in the league.

imgur,com/dNkoLVU
imgur,com/z215s6n

This tactic deserves quite abit more attention, i have replicated it so far in fantasy draft games but haven't played anothe rlong-term save with a 4-5-1. I find it much, much more consistent than the other more popular tactics

Back