I often test tactics that win PL with low ranked teams with Spurs and they often fall flat. Nature of the SI beast. However, there are even more variables the lower you go which is why I like Wills or TTF test ideas. Again I have a tactic that did very well on TTF test but a non starter or Wills.

I don't set up set piece takers, probably should on pens. No OIs as they just mess with tactic.

So far with the oxford tactics :
567b0f0d9195f-Schedule___Senior_Fixtures-3.png

Best tactic ever in FM 08! I used the Oxford tactic with Lyon and won everything!

If my memory serves me, when knap first released it, he got 106 points with it

I was using barrows in those days, attack and defence formation so the AMs worked harder.

so tactic will work with mid table and low table clubs, knap?

Hi guys,

How effective are the tactics with the new patch?

More people need to try The Dam Buster. Really fun tactic to play with. Thanks Knap.

Manged to set it up and test it while watching the film.

Hey. I've been using this exact formation (dam buster) with RB Leipzig for a couple of seasons. Same roles too (except the striker).
A few more player instructions, but a few fewer team instructions. I'ts been great for me, so I assume this will work great as well.

I'll try yours out and see if I notice any differences.

after 2 promotions , champion in Lega pro ( starting with -11 points !! ) en champion in Serie B
Now top of League in Serie A ! Defence is rock solid !
567e748dc1b94-Schedule___Senior_Fixtures-5.png

567e74a23a9b5-Serie_A_TIM__Overview_Stages.png

the oxford tactic is unbelievable i was half way with bristol city and started using this tactic i was predicted 22nd and finished 1st and then i finished 6th in the prem thanks for top tactic

Anybody tried with Liverpool?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Do u think tht 451 counter will work with Watford or Norwich?

Wow, return of the legend.

I've had consecutive promotions and now in the championship with a squad who really don't deserve to be there. what's the best knap tactic to use for massive underdogs? if you can get me to the prem within two years I will bow down and worship your every move!