These are 16.2.

For 16.3 each tactic has own thread.

Try The Crunge or Midsomer Murder for a 442.

sidanger

Do you have any test results for the tactic?

Nope, which test league do you use at the moment? It might not do that well initially as it's a very fluid tactic, would that take a bit longer to bed in?

Nope, which test league do you use at the moment? It might not do that well initially as it's a very fluid tactic, would that take a bit longer to bed in?

Scratch that, just found it. I'd been testing on underdog database before and wondering why the results were so bad! Have same one now with England media prediction 6th. Just got to finish a couple of games on career save then going to give it a test. I've made some further tweaks that seem to be working well so we'll see.

I would start a tread, post up your results and I can then look at possible tweaks but it may be fine the way it is.

With England test you are looking for 25pts every 10 games - 95+pts at 38 games and 150+ at 60 games

Last edited by a moderator:
I would start a tread, post up your results and I can then look at possible tweaks but it may be fine the way it is.

With England test you are looking for 25pts every 10 games - 95+pts at 38 games and 150+ at 60 games

Thanks Knap, about to test it now. Do you just use quick pick or would you ensure wide midfielders use the foot the tactic intended?

Quick pick, but tends to work that way anyway, but you can change the pick anyway so up to you.

Klopp followed me to Margate - This is one reason I just use quick pick because in LL you have to make do with whose available. I also had another long term injury in match after screenshot

Klopp followed me to Margate - This is one reason I just use quick pick because in LL you have to make do with whose available. I also had another long term injury in match after screenshot

Not so much a 'soft German' after all!

Just done test up to 38 games and got:

88 points f 115 a 35

So not terrible but not quite hitting the targets, had a lot of unlucky results so might re-test soon, got some other ideas also. Thanks for your help mate.

Hey Knap, wonder if you could help me out again :'( Or anyone's 2 cents??

I'm trying to start a long term AC Milan save with a Deep lying playmaker as I've been a lot that reading Manuel Locatelli could be the next Pirlo and some of their other prospects look great.

So I'm trying to replicate the old Ancellotti Formations; a 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond or the 4-1-2-2-1 Narrow. I tried converting a few of your tactics into something but I'm hitting a few brick walls. Mainly Scoring Goals! I'm just not having any luck with 2 striker formations.

View attachment 151517
With this one the Wing backs and Diamond are doing ok ratings wise but everyone else is shocking. I know I don't have the Milan greats of the past but it could be a lot better. Logic tells me the front two back in the day Sheva/Inzaghi where probably more Deep lying forward and Poacher but i'm easy. As I'm training Locatelli as a DLP, Montolivio is doing really well. The Rest of the roles were with Gattuso, Seedorf and Kaka in Mind. This is my main idea so any help would be great.

Pirlo Milan_6A60F63B-A78F-4AE6-9DF3-5A6EABF30D12

View attachment 151518

The 2nd idea was basically I took one of your tactics here and tried to make it fit, I couldn't. I remember Milan playing something like that with Pirlo, Ambrosini, Gattuso, Seedorf and Kaka all in midfield at one point.

Milan _6E0ED673-45D0-4D1D-986A-3C1D844B8FF7

Again any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Cleon is running a thread on a narrow diamond. I did a narrow diamond tactic in 16.2 so can have a look at that as well.

I would also look at adapting the Asymmetric tactic. Played a few games with that last night before game crashed and it was in cracking form. I would probably start with that tactic.

Looking at last screen Dambusters would also be a good starting point.

Brilliant just had a read of that and it was very helpful. Given me some new idea's, just a few tweaks and it's already looking better.

What type of asymmetric were you using last night?

Ramble On - latest version. Just move a couple of positions.

Asymmetric - 102 pts Spurs 1st season with old version. Latest version is probably better.

Asymmetric Ramble On has own thread. These are 16.2 Tactics.

knap ,

do you have a pure 4411 tactic with AMC behind an ST?