Beowolf not seen a difference in performance so far on the new patch, however my team is tailored to the system.

So far top tactics are
451 An old tactic I decided to test, not sure I ever posted this one.
New Narrow Diamond
4231 Stargazing updated for 16.3
442 Midsomer updated for 16.3

All tested with OIs

Stargazing and Midsomer are in OP. Still checking set pieces and yet to try in LL.

Knap, what tactic would you use if you are an underdog? thanx in advance.

I only really aim tactics at top say 10 teams, as squad building even for Dafuge challenge should give you a top table team.
If you prefer using home and away tactics, then I would suggest a tactic with a dm for away.

So far top tactics are
451 An old tactic I decided to test, not sure I ever posted this one.
New Narrow Diamond
4231 Stargazing updated for 16.3
442 Midsomer updated for 16.3

All tested with OIs

which midsomer ? control ? counter ?,murder ?
you must rename them (when you have time ) for 16.3.0

I've decided each tactic should have own thread for 16.3.

Midsomer 442 Counter, although Stargazing 4231 would have edge. I would not use a 424 tactic for the time being.

ok, but i think in the OP there is a mistake, there is no 442 midsomer control ,its the same as 424 midsomer, check it out

Hey Knap ive decided to use your tactics for my new save with Las Palmas, currently have in the 3 slots Blacknight 451 - FLAT 442 Mindsomer and 4231 Stargazing wich do you recomend for each situation (against wich oppenents tactic) or which one scores more or its more solid at the back, thanks in advance! keep the good work!

Someone has just finished Season 1 with Spurs in the EPL, romped the league, won the UEFA cup, FA Caup & league cup Harry Kane scored about 55 goals, with 4 others contributing over 20 goals each. Of the top of my head won on 107 points, scored over 100 goals and had a massive + goal difference.

I will be using Midsomer in LL,so will be a few days playing at this level.

I used Dambuster with Spurs as below.

I never actually change main tactics during a season, so I decide tactic based on squad at start or pick a squad to suit tactic.

If using a tactic set I would use black knight away.

I have a good idea for a SUS tactic so will try and test this during my LL seasons.

Someone has just finished Season 1 with Spurs in the EPL, romped the league, won the UEFA cup, FA Caup & league cup Harry Kane scored about 55 goals, with 4 others contributing over 20 goals each. Of the top of my head won on 107 points, scored over 100 goals and had a massive + goal difference.

I will be using Midsomer in LL,so will be a few days playing at this level.

I used Dambuster with Spurs as below.

I never actually change main tactics during a season, so I decide tactic based on squad at start or pick a squad to suit tactic.

If using a tactic set I would use black knight away.

I have a good idea for a SUS tactic so will try and test this during my LL seasons.
sorry but i didn't understund...what tactic is that?

Which tactic did he use?

Hey Knap, which one is your highest scoring tactic for a top team?