Thanks - That looks different to what I was using - sorry I think I have dambusters extreme with two false nines ? Is that up to date ? Will give this one a look as well thanks.

I think someone was using extreme in 16.3, so should no need updating.

You can also try these from the user

I made some changes to the "Extra Extreme" version to suit my squad and the results have been remarkably good.

My squad has the talent to challenge for the title as long as we aren't shooting ourselves in the foot tactically, but with this tactic we're a juggernaut: 30+ game unbeaten runs, going 10+ games without conceding, winning a treble, winning the Premier league with over 100 points.

During the current season I'm in January having played 22-23 league games, scored 60+ and conceded a measly four.

Main changes:

AMC is now MC (roaming playmaker)
DMC changed to halfback
Opposition Instructions - add show onto weaker foot for opponent's WB L/R and D L/R
Team Instruction - change to whipped crosses

In match I'm pretty hands off unless we're narrowly winning late on. Usually switch the wingbacks to defend and team instructions to counter. Maybe sub off a forward for a second MC and switch to contain in the very last minutes.

On the rare occasions the offense feels stagnant I might switch the faster of the two strikers to advanced forward or poacher.

Great thanks - still looking good with my Aldershot team in the premier league 2nd season and now 2nd after 8 games - all I have played since update. The tactic got me from league 1 all the way up. No real buying from my league 2 team!

Always wonder if the update may need changes. Thanks again.

Will try with those teaks too. May suit some of my players better that I am trying to train into the positions.

Hey Knap

I've created a tweak of Cally Mac tactic and think it's really close to something special for big teams. The thing about the tactic is the use of a half back with very attack minded wing backs which means you can have 7 players involved in most attacks with the 2 centre backs splitting out wider of the half back. Just thought you could create something using the half back model that could bang in more goals than any tactic. Still working on best role for forward but both mr & ml get a lot of goals. I do think this is for big clubs only as would be too attacking with average players, anyway take a look if you have time.

View attachment 160025

chrisa

If it ain't broke - I do not change a thing if winning.

Sidanger
I will have a look, however, in LL half backs Complete Fwds and F9s are hard to come by so I am trying to avoid these roles.

Just like you have a goal of creating tactics that win the Prem first season with Spurs, I always aim to break Pongo Waring's record of 49 league goals for Aston Villa which I am yet to achieve. Here is an example of what it has done for Callum Gribben playing in the ml position (latest season when I have been using this tweak after the first 8 or 9 games).

View attachment 159991

Last edited:
Son at Spurs is a monster for scoring goals from the wing, but my last Spurs season he got a few injuries so it was up to Kane.

I think the wide midfield players could potentially get more with inverted foot and cutting inside but my aim is to provide crosses for the centre forward. Piling the crosses in from both wing backs and wide midfielders.

Son at Spurs is a monster for scoring goals from the wing, but my last Spurs season he got a few injuries so it was up to Kane.

What's the best goals from a centre forward you have achieved with whichever tactic? From your Spurs save rather than tests (I'm assuming you get more with a built team that know each other well) or do you not keep a career going with all the tactics/testing you must do?

In PL I use original squads as much as possible and just 1st season. I also drop down to LL Margate and after that if I have time Dafuges Challenge. Although I have usually gone back to CIV V by now, but the testing leagues have made this year interesting.

Last Spurs season was 102pts with Asymmetric and Kane was the focus for scoring.

That's a very decent ratio for 1st season when team hasn't fully gelled.

I did buy a few players in Jan mostly because of injuries, but you can see from this that there is a lot of rotation

sidanger

Do you have any test results for the tactic?

I see many 442 tactics in the 1st page, which is the best/most stable one?