Ye, i know but tommo43 said that he's leaving 27th, and then we are only 6 now and need 2 more :S

Will definitelydo if I do another 1 ;)

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:25 PM ----------

Those who are through are : Ianhall65, iamsteve ,edyers, Tommo43, NUFC_Tony, robertheleedsfan, wee-lee-13, SamScfc. challenges will be in here shortly

Ianhall65 vs. edsyers
Challenge: Juventus, win league and reach finals of cup

Tommo43 vs. NUFC_Tony
Challenge: Nottingham Forrest, promote to Premier divsion and reach 4th rnd of FA Cup

iamsteve vs. wee-lee-13
Challenge: Palermo, 4th in Italian League and quarter finals in cup

SamScfc vs. robertheleedsfan
Challenge: Xerez, 15th in league and Quarter finals in cup

No corner glitch or wonder tactics and no monthly installments or summer updates (like Stuw's update

Last edited:
Forest :mad: God **** it i just done a career with them

i used installments and updates and all that

Ok, I'll do this tomorrow, you need to tell me what we need to post screenshots of and how you take them though.

EDIT - Good luck Tommo.

Juventus should be good but if i can finish 2nd with napoli i should win the league with juventus ;)

Palermo... Should be fun.. not played much Italian football :)

4 days ?? not much time like.. at least a week would be nice like...

Okay,I just said 27th because thats when tommo43 has to turn in but u guys have till 29th:)

yh hi guys ive had to have an operation on my knee and so have not been playing fm10 for a while and have only got a little done so theres about a 50-50 chance that i will be able to finish in time so yh

Yes ive been busy with work and il never finish this by tomorrow.. so unless we get a few more days like.. then i will have to withdraw.