I've just finished and here is my results. Just tell me if I missed anything.

Ok finished.. Think i did pretty darn good like.. Vieri played awesome.. i only expected him to be a backup player.. Im Happy with the results.. Do you need any more screenies ???

This is **** tbh.

Are you saying its **** cus of me or kala? You are through ofc?

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

Ok finished.. Think i did pretty darn good like.. Vieri played awesome.. i only expected him to be a backup player.. Im Happy with the results.. Do you need any more screenies ???

Were you using some wonder tactic or something on Vieri, 50+ goals? :O

Is the Dude i'm playing still playing because i've finshed a whille ago and he hasn't posted at all????

Are you saying its **** cus of me or kala? You are through ofc?

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

Were you using some wonder tactic or something on Vieri, 50+ goals? :O

Nope just my standard tactics i always....

This stuff with kala, it doesn't make sense, it's not clear what the outcome is?

the outcome is: Kala is disqualified and you are through to the quarter finals :)

And ianhall65 i dont know, he has 1 day to turn in..

Same about my bloke and i should be able to do next round but if im through again i probs wont be able to as i go on holiday on the 27th til the 4th and my mum booked it like 2 days ago so i dident know this would happen

This is what happens when you don't lay down proper rules.. ;)

This is what happens when you don't lay down proper rules.. ;)

It's taken care of now :)

---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:25 PM ----------

Guys today is the deadline! Turn in now! :D

Who have turned in? like 5? SamScfc,wee-lee-13,edsyers,ianhall65,iamsteve and tommo43? Need 2 more, martinbisset and robertheleedsfan do you wanna join so this can continue?

I'm waiting for a response from martinbisset and then i will put in the challenges, but Tommo said that he couldnt play, can you play until 27th?