And he saved it 47 times, and that only means one thing:

CHEAT! CHEAT! CHEAT!

and i guess if any of us do a competition **** be banned from it

nah currently playing as england whenever im on fm and thinking of starting a preston save but i do like the challenge and ill be checking up on i every now and then

Yeah I started in June 2009 which I thought was a reason why Eto'o was available on a free.
I was checking what editor files I had on because I had one and I wasn't sure which was it was and turns out I had some inter-related challenge db on which effectively makes every Inter player a free agent :) I'm not much of a football geek so him being a free agent didn't really ring any alarm bells in my head.

And if you think I knowingly cheated and save-loaded and whatnot do you think a) that I would have still failed my challenge or b) I would have then far surpasses all the requirements? D'uh
And I have autosave on, ever heard of it? D'uh
I should still be removed from the competition obviously because of the altered database. Hopefully I can still join new knockout cups if you organize them.

Last edited:
If he's out completely for cheating does that mean that the person top of the waiting list is in the "B" competittion​

Why don't you not make another one, just put me through. XD

[When I show you my results later today]

Your making it too hard for yourself which is messing everything up