So I'll just use this tactics for all games played regardless home, away or the opponents? Regarding training, can i do my own set-up or must i follow the OP?
If you do everything what a teacher says, it will be a boring schoolyear. Use your own FM skills, but with this tactic is it possible to get good results without changes in the tactic. And of course you can set up a different line-up. Januzaj isn't that good as RVP, but when he scores more goals, set him in the first line-up. Simple!

If you do everything what a teacher says, it will be a boring schoolyear. Use your own FM skills, but with this tactic is it possible to get good results without changes in the tactic. And of course you can set up a different line-up. Januzaj isn't that good as RVP, but when he scores more goals, set him in the first line-up. Simple!
I like how you reply! Thanks, that give me an idea! Hope to have a successful season ahead.

If you had made this tactic on TC Version, which roles and duties would have each player?

Never thought about it. Because I don't make tactic in TC version. But the outside midfielders play like wingers. You have a complete forward and a poacher at front. A defensive midfielder and a control midfielder. Attacking backs and so on!

Never thought about it. Because I don't make tactic in TC version. But the outside midfielders play like wingers. You have a complete forward and a poacher at front. A defensive midfielder and a control midfielder. Attacking backs and so on!
but the poacher is attacking the right and the complete forward is attacking the left, right?

Since the right one has more creativity, i would say he is the complete forward and the left one is the poacher.

A control midfielder? Huummm... like a Deep Lying Playmaker? And the left one should be a Central Midfielder but defensive minded?

Since the right one has more creativity, i would say he is the complete forward and the left one is the poacher.
A control midfielder? Huummm... like a Deep Lying Playmaker? And the left one should be a Central Midfielder but defensive minded?
Yeah, true. I would use a central midfielder as RCM.

Ricardo, there's been a TC version done by W4NKER, think its on page 5 or so

amazing ******!!!
this only with the original tactic and the training in op?
did you use some tweaks?
do you have some tricks for the corners also?

thanks in advanced

amazing ******!!!
this only with the original tactic and the training in op?
did you use some tweaks?
do you have some tricks for the corners also?

thanks in advanced
Everything as OP.

You need to let players gel

download not working for me :( any1 know how to help me