It looks like you are doing ok in your tactic test? i leave team talks to assistant (steve round). he doing ok but not renewing his contract i dont think. i put a screenshot of my team training up did you use that? helps get best out of players. also make sure you have 2 teams of almost equally good players if you can to rotate, with some good youngsters under them incase of injury.

Hope that helps.

I know, it just didn't do aswell as you did with it, but nonetheless its still a high scoring tactic. I think the difference was i didn't set up the individual training which may have helped. Im done testing this one, and keeping it in my bank as it did well. onto some other tactics now!

I know, it just didn't do aswell as you did with it, but nonetheless its still a high scoring tactic. I think the difference was i didn't set up the individual training which may have helped. Im done testing this one, and keeping it in my bank as it did well. onto some other tactics now!
fair enough. good luck. you found any other successful tactics? i like to have a variety of saves using different systems. Get bored otherwise. ha

fair enough. good luck. you found any other successful tactics? i like to have a variety of saves using different systems. Get bored otherwise. ha

Well i've only done 3 of these tests so far, this tactic and then two of richy's tactics (richy's deep 424 and then the tweak he made).

So far, out of those 3 koen has been the best, but I have a few lined up (some korean ones) which i expect to do much better, but won't know until I'm done. When I say better, I don't mean resultswise as you can see i was winning all my games and banging in goals, i just mean a more desirable style of football to watch :)

Currently testing Mr. Langvatn 253

What exactly kind of CMs and forwards should i look for?

Could it be CM combo BWM - AP?

For forwards combo TM - Poacher?

Cheers

What exactly kind of CMs and forwards should i look for?

Could it be CM combo BWM - AP?

For forwards combo TM - Poacher?

Cheers
CM's you would be best with the left one a ball winner with good passing and a bit of creativity. (think Sandro, Lucas Leiva) and the right one a playmaker. Advanced or Deep Lying. Most Importantly you need players with good teamwork right across midfield. at UTD i use Sandro or Carrick on left (or D. Fletcher) and Cleverley or Will Hughes on right. (Kagawa is ok if train him as CM)

Forwards the more mobile forward on the right side. better dribbler, more creative etc. (Van Persie), and on left more of a poacher (Hernandez)

Hope this helps.

CM's you would be best with the left one a ball winner with good passing and a bit of creativity. (think Sandro, Lucas Leiva) and the right one a playmaker. Advanced or Deep Lying. Most Importantly you need players with good teamwork right across midfield. at UTD i use Sandro or Carrick on left (or D. Fletcher) and Cleverley or Will Hughes on right. (Kagawa is ok if train him as CM)

Forwards the more mobile forward on the right side. better dribbler, more creative etc. (Van Persie), and on left more of a poacher (Hernandez)

Hope this helps.

Yeah i was gna ask you btw, do you play rooney right and rvp left, as although rvp scores a lot of goals he isn't technically a poacher, fm reflects this as he has the "comes deep to get ball" ppm, so if anything that's a hindrance to the tactic if you play him in the poacher role. That said he still did score goals for me in my test, and quite a few at that too. How did he get on for you mate?

Yeah i was gna ask you btw, do you play rooney right and rvp left, as although rvp scores a lot of goals he isn't technically a poacher, fm reflects this as he has the "comes deep to get ball" ppm, so if anything that's a hindrance to the tactic if you play him in the poacher role. That said he still did score goals for me in my test, and quite a few at that too. How did he get on for you mate?

no i played van pursie on the right, and rooney on the left. could even let those 2 switch positions i reckon. but found it better with RVP on the right. I'll post screenshots now.

AMAZING! With this tactic in the first season i finished the league with Benfica in 1st plase 28 wins 2 draws and 0 loss, 100 goals scored and only 14 conceded. Win in the Cup and League Cup too, in the Champions League i was eliminated by PSG in quarter finals, the only defeat all season. Cardozo scored a total of 53 goals.

Interested to try out this tactics but which should I download and which additional setting do I need to adjust?

I heard ppl claiming about ticking and unticking counter attack and about zonal marking, i was wondering if if need to make those adjustment? or is it a plug and play without adjusting any stuff?
Just Plug and play. Don't make any changes!