how did you get them 2

Higuain in season 2016/2017 for €35M (he was angry for not playing in first squad - new coach in Real Madrid Frank de Boer) and Ronaldo now in season 2017/2018 for €60M, but he is now 32 years old what isn't changing a fact that he is still amazing player.

@ChristianEriksen : Can u post a screenshot (or anyone else who had great results with average team) of the training regime ?
Thanks

How long has it taken you to get to that year

Last edited:
Hey Bud,

Here's my individual (There's some regens in there but fast,creative,dominant strikers should suit):

Image Hosting Myspace

and here the league table...WITH COUNTER ATTACKED TICKED...gonna try rest of the season without:

Image Hosting Myspace

Hows it going for you?

I haven't had much time to try it as I've been out and about over the last few days. I did get an hour the other day to plug it into an Ajax save and i was winning games all over the place with big scorelines but im into about 2022 in that save. Just trying it now with city for a test. How are you finding it now, better with or without counter attack ticked?

just lost to Sunderland 6:0 im getting destroyed on away games as Swansea second season siting 10-th 28 games played. Counter attack ticked :S

just beat Spurs (away) then Man utd (home) both games 0:1 , 1:0 no changes still ticked

This tactic is nothing short of amazing, beat Barcelona 3-1 in the champions league final with my Fulham in my 3rd season. barca managed only 1 shot all game whilst i had 10 or 11 and i also had 60% possession! (kept counter attack unticked) many thanks for this

@ChristianEriksen : Can u post a screenshot (or anyone else who had great results with average team) of the training regime ?
Thanks

In the OP you can find some screens with Heracles in the Dutch League: prediction 14.

And this is my current career. (In first place)

9ja1.png

l3kb.png

View attachment 370446

Had some doubts after a couple of games, guys didn't play well, couldn't win against mediocre teams but it all came back after a while. Good first season, not a bad start in the second, hope it'll work even better. Thanks for the tactic. :)

Any suggestions how to make some quick cash?

Hi, i tried it ;)
but i have problem... I got Maher, Isco... where should I put them?