The big question, counter atack on or of???? Can someone help

W4NKER, u playing with TC version, right?

Don't know if there is any difference when you tick counter attack on or off. The mentality is very high so the direction of most of the balls are going forwards. Like in a counter attack. (Individual mentality's)

I'm Totenham and the deffence isn't that great! What am i doing wrong? I micromanage, i keep them happy, the training is balanced/high/defensive positioning...
Any ideas?

Hi all

I'm Inter (3rd season)...I'm trying the tactics and I have lost the first two games...1-2 vs Napoli (more or less me and Napoli had the same shot on goal and the same CCC) and 1-2 vs PSG (PSG had twice shots on goal than me!)...I will try more games (how many games do you think are enough for a real judgment of the tactics?). I have to be honest: I fail to see the incredible result that you wrote in post! Any tips?

Anyway I will play other games before decide to discharge the tactics! :)

Hi all

I'm Inter (3rd season)...I'm trying the tactics and I have lost the first two games...1-2 vs Napoli (more or less me and Napoli had the same shot on goal and the same CCC) and 1-2 vs PSG (PSG had twice shots on goal than me!)...I will try more games (how many games do you think are enough for a real judgment of the tactics?). I have to be honest: I fail to see the incredible result that you wrote in post! Any tips?

Anyway I will play other games before decide to discharge the tactics! :)

At least twenty, but probably a full season.

So what is better tick or unticked counter attack?
And what training do you use on the playes, like advanced playmaker, central defender and so and so?

Last edited:
Hi Crane

Thanks for the answer! Full season is too much for a plug & play tactics for me! I'm at september (in the game!!)...I fix a deadline at the end of dicember...I will keep the tactics for all the season only if I see a good potential during that months!

Ah. Higuain as a poacher and Cristiano as inside forward, but I train just them. Nobody else.